Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

It is a Caldari thing. One that stems from the lack of citizenry during the Caldari-Gallente emancipation conflicts. And one that is still rooted in State doctrine. It is why I am not approved to hold hands with anyone by the State Department of Hand Holding.

Strike Commander takes the doctrine a bit further and has interpreted it as Gallente degeneracy.

The problem is, the State has to pull as far away from Gallente ideals as possible which leaves it and its population in a place where seemingly normal things in other cultures as being degenerate.

For example. A man walking along the beach with a shirt off, a normal practice everywhere else in the cluster is considered degenerate because the Gallente don’t find an issue with it.

Or bodybuilding. Something that I enjoy. But because simple pleasure are a thing in the Federation, they have to be an abomination in the State.

Does this make sense?

Yes. But also No.

2 Likes

Projection much?

Unlike you I don’t do that. Just saying things as they are, but I doubt someone like you could comprehend it anyway.

It must be so very frustrating, living in such a one-note mind. I do pity you, Diana.

Yesterday I was planning to do nothing, but didn’t get round to it.

1 Like

What is really frustrating is watching how you step on the same rake again and again like a clockwork toy, failing to understand even simplest of concepts, and hitting your forehead and again and again and again.

Once again you speak about something you have not even a slightest clue about and make absolute false statement - likely with a face expression of someone who believes you are always right and everyone around you are totally wrong.

Was it because you pathologically unable to recognize the pitches and ‘other notes’, or because you disregard what you see and just speak what you want it to be, maybe because you cant accept other people can be better or smarter than you (and that’s really - literally everyone), so you come up with some sort of pathetic and pitiful personal attack, failing to realize that the reality itself is way larger and way more colorful than your tiny but hyperinflated ego that notices just one note.

Only thing you manage to achieve with such - absolutely idiotic false statements - is just showing yourself as a clown. I don’t know why you love to disgrace yourself so much, but please if you do that - don’t write to me. Watching your pathetic wriggling is simply disgusting.

Alternatively, it’s because you don’t understand that I enjoy winding you up. You simply can’t help but respond. It’s pretty hilarious.

Are you laughing at this?
Yes, I heard there are people who say something dumb and not funny at all and then laugh over it idiotically just themselves.
You totally are looking like this type.

See? You just can’t help it.

And yes, I am laughing, Diana. But I’m not laughing at what I say: I’m laughing at your need to respond.

Boom - and she steps on the rake again, boom and they hit her forehead!

For someone who has not a single clue what a person are you talking with you’re rather persistent to be dumb and ignorant to toss out nonsence like that, imagining in your tiny brain like you know what I need.

Pathetic.

Uh-huh. Sure. Just like you won’t feel the need to respond to this, knowing that if you let me get the last word, you’ll feel like I won. But if you do reply, then you’re just giving me what I want, so I win. tsk tsk.

“Win”, what exactly do you win? Can you even win anything? Or is it like in that duel, where instead of fighting you like a brainwashed egger offed yourself, falling for CONCORD propaganda of immortality, and then stupidly claimed you “won”? So, what exaclty did you win back then instead of a title of the dumbest duellant of the year? What exactly did you win now?

Nothing.

You’re just pathetic.

The very fact that you have to ask shows which of us doesn’t understand.

You can’t even read, can you?..

Uh … Arrendis? We’ve got a thread for this topic now?

1 Like

And so begins a week of working up, prior to the return of students to the University next week. Joy of joys.

The horror.

Which is why it’s off-topic here, no?

We created it because you taunting Ms. Kim is fun for literally nobody but you. If you can’t stop can you at least take it over there?

3 Likes