Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

How petty. I see that words have indeed failed you, this time.

2 Likes

You may not have noticed, but we kinda don’t. We can murder civilians by the hundreds, rob each other blind, and commit other atrocities that no one else can and the only punishment we get is a slight decrease in standings and the inability to hang around high security space.

I think they made my point quite clearly, meat puppet.

And you make my point that you are nothing more than a balloon filled with perpetually leaking hot gas with each feeble insult.

I have said it before and I will say it again; there is no point in engaging with you. I now only do it to help inform the public of what you really are.

4 Likes

Until your masters tell you to have another opinion.

Dear me, they do not dictate my opinions. Only what I do about them.

You have a terrible habit of either over-simplifying, as you are doing now, or over-complicating, as you more commonly do. But I do like it when you simplify. Allows me to devote less time to these pointless, circular exchanges.

3 Likes

Actually, I think all of you who have thrown yourself into this weird fight (Aria, Arrendis, Aldrith) have been spectacularly horrible for no clear reason.

Two of you I know are better than that, and one of you I suspect is better than that.

Just my 2 ISK.

1 Like

Respectfully, that you see no clear reason why people you know are “better than that” are being horrible to each other might suggest a few things to you, Mr. Quatrevaux.

2 Likes

What things would they suggest? That I need new glasses?

Haha … let’s speak privately.

I will bet 5 Isk you will waste time in vain.

:thinking:

1 Like

5 Isk Good Vodka wanna try too?

Hm? … Oh-- we’ve finished talking already, Ms. Kim, and it wasn’t a waste of time at all. That’s not to say we agree about everything, but when was that going to happen?

2 Likes

Okay, 5 isk sent, together with my sincere surprise.

And it was not about agreeing or disagreeing with him, but more like possibility to understand and comprehend what you were speaking. One thing to say is “Okay, I understand that and can’t agree with it.” And the other thing is say, “Oh, you’re just dumb, only I know what the right way is, nobody must be a slave, etc etc etc” and insert typical rhetoric here.

Last time I got into interaction with our “good doctor”, he made for me an impression of being the latter rather than the former.

Perhaps you may try being less quick at passing judgement and potentially dismissing a future ally and, instead, interact with them as fellow human beings as Aria and the good Doctor did?

I am no-one to tell you what to do but it might be an idea going forward?

1 Like

I don’t know why would I waste my time on a fanatic who was following a CODE cult, but…

And you are judging myself and he by previous interactions - in my case interactions from a rather long time ago - and not taking either of us at the value we have now.

Whilst you are, some might say stubborn, I shall say persistent in keeping the same view, outlook and behaviours; others do take the time to look at who we are now and realise that we have grown.

I am not a member of CODE. I am not an Agent of the New Order. You have shot miners out of the sky more recently than I have. I am a very different - from my perspective now, I would say more at peace but I may see it differently in the future - person to who I was and who I will be in the future.

If you care not to look at me, may I suggest looking at how Lord Newelle and Dame Elkin - people I believe you respect much more highly than I - have changed and grown in their views and attitudes.

The beauty of humanity is that we are constantly evolving and, until the Gate is flung open and we are set before our Maker, we have the choice to make that process either a positive or a negative one.

1 Like

And yet both of these “descriptions” are of trolling origin. I could have just finished here and said “Q.E.D.”, but since I have a little time before the bed, I’ll actually explain this.
The proper word for this would be neither “stubborn”, nor “persistent”, but “knowledgeable”.
That doctor aside, but interactions with you yet again show you haven’t grown a bit. Lets take for example your current reply.

Who would care, really?
CODE grade argument 99.9999%
I never target miners specifically, yet you who do - of course you are going to accent that. Even to try to turn it against me. Because… yes, because people like you join CODE. Even if you don’t agree with anything they do now completely - you are still same personality with same behavior patterns.

Something maybe changed in you. But really does that matter? For what I know about you, you have only confirmed my knowledge about you. You are one who was spamming public channels for hours, making up stuff about State military personnel. And that freaky mail you have composed to me? For Maker’s sake, that was just revolting. I know very well your types, and no - you still look the same. Different color, maybe, different wrapping, but still the same.

Considering all the amount of lies you were pouring out - which yourself never apologized for nor refuted, I still consider you to be an utter liar and don’t really trust a single word coming from your direction. And if someone will truly believe you became “better”, I’ll laugh into their face for such almost criminal naivety.

I every so often reach out to you to see if you have grown as a person, Diana. And every time you prove to me you are still that petulant child who sees the world in black and white and gets her kicks out of making other people feel bad.

I hope that one day you’ll see the colour that makes the cluster beautiful to live in.

1 Like