Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Thank you for the further explaination!

1 Like

I’m one such person settling down in the region and interested only in making a living and establishing local infrastructure for colonists. I do not engage in offensive combat in the region, at least not until the Fleet Commander orders it, but the region has been quiet for us lately. And even then, only against capsuleers and their assets. I’d like to make the place as livable as possible for ordinary people. You can contact me regarding any colonial initiatives in the region, I’d be happy to participate.

3 Likes

Good news! I will be in touch.

2 Likes

Veik, let’s not play this game. You know exactly what I meant and it’d be long-winded and annoying to have to point out exactly why that was reductionist.

2 Likes

Okay, would you have preferred me to share that I was so face deep in Achuran tuna tacos I would have needed a bib on the day Eturrer was executed, instead?

1 Like

This is about the mermaids, isn’t it.

Why.

Why did you have to remind me.

1 Like

No, their genetic templates were not tuna, it was sturgeon.

I’m not some pleb who eats low quality caviar.

1 Like

I propose you stop being a mustache-twirling caricature of a bad holo-villain for maybe 30 seconds, just once in your life.

Please. See? I’m even asking nicely.

7 Likes

Just do what I do and feed him positive reinforcement for dying and negative reinforcement for his crime of continuing to breathe.

4 Likes

It’s kind of funny to see him sucking up to Chakaid at any possible opportunity, though.

Well, it would be funny were it not so sad.

1 Like

As far as I am aware, he has serious problems with Theology Council, and siding with Sa-Baron doesn’t look like an optimal strategy for him.

1 Like

Can Sa-Baron Chakaid be proven to have performed even ONE unorthodox act? All I hear are rumors that he is a Blood Raider. Rumors.

Meanwhile, he remains an actual Khanid Kingdom official, to whom Amarr Loyalists ought to owe some deference.

We were talking about you, idiot.

2 Likes

Why would Amarr loyalists owe anything to an Amarr schismatic? Political expediency got the Kingdom a seat at the table again, but now that Garkeh’s dead[1] and Khanid II.I has sworn fealty[2], just lop off all their heads and install an actually loyal power structure.

1. HAHAHAHAHAHAAaohhhh, that’s funny. Really.
  2. Until, you know, it’s more convenient not to, again.
1 Like

No seriously, stop poking it? It’s not going to stop when you keep feeding it.

4 Likes

We don’t poke you, and you still come out.

2 Likes

That tickles. Do it again.

3 Likes

Maybe only in a very thick rubber gloves.

Oh God, this is going strange places.

3 Likes

Not sure I want to see Kim going over Mizhara’s places.

4 Likes