Ok, done

Well, there’s at least one glimpse at empathy …

Let’s see how much more this thread serves in this, so far gone and rotten community.

Oh Lord he’s still here. We are what, 4 hours into the “I quit” thread and you’re still posting? What are you looking for here that it’s worth hanging around? Just go, free yourself

1 Like

Going because one of you asshats said so, defeats the purpose.

@Nicolai_Serkanner :stuck_out_tongue:
6 Likes

What?? We didn’t say for you to go. YOU said you were going. And the purpose of leaving is to leave…that’s the point right? But if you aren’t actually leaving then you haven’t left, which was the purpose of leaving. Either way man, I gotta say I’m enjoying this thread more than the bee/dinosaur memes that are showing up everywhere else.

2 Likes

A lot of people tend to forget that Eve is also a sandbox.
Everyone is well within the rules to play overkill.

1 Like

So, it’s only a fight if it’s a fair fight? Felicia, the patron saint of farewells, bids you adieu…

3 Likes

Take a break, get some outside action and enjoy breathing the non-toxic air.
o7

Ok, well that’s good, as I also did have entertainment value/content in mind when making it.

It does seem like that’s all Ive ever been doing in this game over the years, bring enjoyment/tears/content for others to overkill on and feast upon… and at my RL bank account’s expense…

45b losses = 800 euros = ~ 1000 bucks worth of content bought and delivered to all of you since 2007.

Not much really, but spending that much for a video game, to have fun with and for people you’ve never met, and likely never will in your life, plus all the arguments and aggro taken and avoided over the years with your RL social relatives, all for the sake of presence and content in a video game called Eve …

Some would say it’s pretty ■■■■■■■ crazy.

And all the flak one typically gets whenever a leave thread comes up, even more baffling …

Humans are and continue to be so bloody weird to eachother.

O9

A 350+mil Rupture lol

2 Likes

if you play in that warzone long enough you learn to dock up when you see Sosa 24k in a slasher on dscan.

I get being upset about looking for 1 vs 1 but then ending up with 1 vs 100 but 0.4 is a free for all no?

I don’t. Anyone playing for as long as the OP should understand that this game is absolutely not Honorable Spaceship Duels Online.

Dude’s mad he got played like a chump.

We ALL get played like chumps. It is a core game feature - the sinking feeling of “oh crap, I screwed up, didn’t I?”

There must be more to this story.

1 Like

Maybe, but it’s not even OP’s first ragequit forum thread. And they’ve been active in game since posting this thread about how they were unsubbing and uninstalling.

It only mostly matters if they do the aforementioned including BIOMASSING, then yeah that character is gone.

It would be funny to biomass, post the screenshot, then petition CCP to undo it so you could lose more ships to unbalanced PVP.

Since 2007 and you still learning the hard way that this game FAVOURS risk averse players?
Cause nobody wants to spend x hours farming isk to buy a ship and then to fight someone they have no/low chances to win against.
Ppl will take fights they 200% sure they can win, if not they dont fight.

Oh boy…

Welcome to n+1 online

Observe the genius who claims he could do something, but has better things to do …

… saying that, in the next line, he’s basically doing exactly that.

We understand that you’re pissed, but the root of the problem is you expecting even remotely fair or balanced fights. That’s not how this world works. Hell, the real world doesn’t work that way either. Fair/balanced fights are either always arranged, or happen by pure chance once every year or so.

Arranged fights are boring and predictable and don’t fit into the Laws of the Jungle™.

If you can’t deal with the Jungle, then go try Disney World.

That rule has been removed with the introduction of the new forum.
Could have at least posted with … your main?

And lol at that fitting. Tad expensive for a mere t1 cruiser.
How you managed to expect any other outcome is … weird.