Old Fart Gives Up

When you’re young, people value your strength, speed, vitality, and the limitless possibilities of the future.

When you’re old, people value your experience, wisdom, and your ability to limit the possibilities of their future to the ones that don’t suck.

I think, if you want to, you can find something useful to do. Think Batman Beyond. You’re Bruce. Just gotta find you a Terry or two, yah?

1 Like

Can I have your stuff?

1 Like

May be you come back one day? It is hard to say Farewell to EvE.

Being ganked is not an excuse to quit.

You are now free of the burden of wealth, so you can do things that dont really require it.

1 Like

I would say don’t biomass if your character’s name is on the EVE Monument. It helps a lot to get a job when put on résumé.

Thats why my char won’t be biomassed , I am on the monument

1 Like

Missed you by about five minutes. Totally get the motocycle surrender, got tired of feeling like a potential organ doner. Still, giving my body to science when I go. But, not there yet. New player, first MMO, I just love flying. I just started a Pilot Log, sharing of stories. Check it out, maybe share some of your stories and relive some of those glory days. Retired Army and I still like helping out the new troops.

I’m very old too. I stopped playing because I couldn’t last a whole 20 mins in the abyss without needing to pee. Six Ishtars my bladder’s cost me. Six! The last time it happened I just sat there and peed in the chair. That’s when I knew it was time to quit.

Good luck, my friend.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.