Omega needed to train skills? (SOLVED)

It’s solved read ahead i’ll pay in the future actually i haven’t got the money

Option B is grind for plex. Should be doable if you have enough spare time and like to punish yourself. :wink:

1 Like

WTF should you fcking get it for free,do you think games like Eve grow on trees, or that the fairies provide them ?

Your feeling that the world owes you a living is showing…

1 Like

WTF are retard? can you fcking read ahead? is fcking solved, i will pay but i can’t pay at the moment but when i can i’ll pay so shut the fck up

1 Like

It’s important to note that eve can be completely free to play at omega status. You just have to be able to earn enough isk to buy 500 plex from the market. (around 1.5 billion isk).

For newer players, that can be a LOT of grinding. Once you start to learn more of the game… it can start to be somewhat trivial.

If you reach a point where you don’t feel like you need new skills and you just want to stay at the point you are at skill wise but not need to grind for isk… you can turn your account into a skill farm Essentially, you extrack all the skill points you train each month and turn them into skill injectors that others can buy. Your skill level stays static, but the isk you make from selling injectors pretty much covers the cost to be omega each month. This essentially lets you play at a static omega level forever without a whole lot of effort. You don’t progress… but you keep full omega access.

really can i get it free? how can o buy plex with ISK? please

i know how, thanks

The sound of a generation brought up on free stuff…

2 Likes

As i said, if you read ahead you can understand, i though the game was a free to play, but it’s not so i’ll buy it when i have the money…

A little info for you:

Two accounts, one with Orca and the other with a Skiff, can mine 300m ISKs per day and a lot more, which is enough to buy PLEX for both accounts.

An Orca alone with a single ice mining drone can pay for PLEX. When placed in an ice belt and left unattended can it mine 100m ISKs in a day. Do this every day and you’ll have 3b ISKs at the end of the month to buy PLEX for two accounts. Not that you should play afk, but this shall only give you an idea how easy it currently is.

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Except he’s not crying about how he wants it all for free. He acknowledged that it costs money to play and is willing to pay once he has the resources. He obviously doesn’t belong to the group you’re trying to push him into. Guess what that makes you look like?

3 Likes

Eve is free to play due to plex being purchasable with in-game currency.

It’s a pretty big grind for a new player to do that though. If you want to skip the grind you pay money. If too many people grind… the price (in isk) will go up because the plex bought with real money will be more scarce.

If you want to grind for it… I’d grind as an alpha until you can afford 3 months. Learn about PI. Once you can do 3 months of omega and buy all the PI skillbooks (times 3)… go omega, train PI and set up 15 planets. You should be able to come close to plexing your account with just PI income… and it will take you 2-3 hours a month tops if you pick a low effort method. From that point on… PI will pay for most of your gameplay.

1 Like

I found help in the game, they gived me some tips, thank you all, now i know i can get it for free framing a lot, fir the moment i’ll focus in enjoy the game, thanks all again

6 Likes

It was the F-ing and blinding that got on my wick, if he’d just said he couldn’t afford it yet I would have responded differently.

So he’ll buy omega status when he has the money…Yes we do have fairly solid reading comprehension ( I hope that wasn’t too big a word for him ).
Who paid for your computer?
Who pays for your internet connection?
Ask whoever changes your diapers and wipes your chin for the money, it’s obvious by your attitude that you are used to freeloading and foot stomping lol lollipops aren’t even free nancy.
If it were my call alpha accounts would have a 30 day trial period and then get the boot if they don’t subscribe.
Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Please try to understand, complaining about paying for the game is bound to trigger a huge portion of the playerbase. Triggered me hard too, but I kept reading. There was and still is substantial resistance to the concept of an alpha clone. I hate them, and would gladly see 2 week trials return.

I find your “hate” to be rather simple minded. When you’re being honest then any Omega can play for free after a few months of skilling up and grinding for PLEX, at which point there is no longer a major difference between the two - both get to play for free. The only difference between Alpha and Omega is then that an Alpha has to grind more at the beginning to get to the same state. Anyone who then chooses to still play as an Alpha and for a long time, well, I’d say they’re making a mistake, but it’s really their decision.

From this perspective I’d say is an Alpha account for players who simply don’t want to commit much to EVE, but still participate in it. And so I’d rather have them playing for free then not having them at all. No hating required.

1 Like

You misunderstand, and you conflate “free” with free.

I dislike alphas because they’re meaningless outside of ghost response fleets. They’re literally only useful in cannon fodder ships, and even then only in bulk. I dislike alphas because they are unable to offer a meaningful contribution, and it is because that is how they choose to play.

Plexing is not free. Someone paid for those plex. Maybe you, maybe the person you bought them from. But someone did. Anything that contributes to the financial bottom line inevitably facilitates “more Eve”. An alpha player playing for “real free” contributes no such thing.

Lastly, I don’t hate people who play as alphas. I hate alpha clones as a concept. They’re participating, sure, but in what meaningful way? At this point they’re no better than the clusterfuck of upwell structures we have floating around in space.

The size of a contribution doesn’t matter. Any contribution is good. And yes, someone had to pay for those PLEX, only not the one who buys them with ISKs. And someone has to pay for Alphas, too.

Alpha clones then have brought back players and many games these days have a play-for-free model. The 2-week trial is outdated and was only good for sorting out players (sorting out those who stopped after the trial).

We are living in times where people all over the world are learning to no longer sort each other out, but to include one another. That’s not so bad, is it?