On the Reality of Mining Permits

3 Likes

MuSt bE GeTtInG BoWiNg iN Da gAnK WoWlD As nOw gAnKeWs aWe wEsOwTiNg 2 tWoLlInG AbOuT AnTi-gAnK.
:sadparrot: :sadparrot: :sadparrot:

2 Likes

Excellent. Now try saying that backwards

1 Like

Sure Jan…

Whatever you say! :tipping_hand_man:

4 Likes

He still talking about BLACKFLAG who he thinks are gankers?

Back on topic.
I will NEVER pay for a mining permit, Aiko-Jezebel-Keena-Kara.
And there ain’t sh- you can do about it.

Thus, permits only exist in your warped minds.

1 Like

Calm down miner

Your tears are delicious

2 Likes

Calm down, Jezebel.

[quote=“Zaera Keena, post:191, topic:460089, full:true, username:Zaera_Keena”]
Calm down miner
[/quote] hihajahoo

Calm down, Jezebel.

You’re deluded. I ain’t crying :joy:

Love the art, though.

Now that we have established that mining permits are, in fact, real - what about the reality of unpermitted miners?

Are we just supposed to accept on faith that these entities are, in fact, real, in the same sense that you and I are real? Like behind the keyboard, I mean. You all, like me, are living, breathing homo sapiens. We eat and drink and exercise, and care about our families. Sometimes we make mistakes, but at the end of the day, we can listen to reason and correct our errors. Like by buying mining permits when the need is explained to us, for example.

Can the same be said of unpermitted miners? Do they even have souls? Some of them say over and over again that they will never pay for a mining permit. Does this seem like the attitude of a real person, capable of reason? Or is it the mindless, repetitive behavior of an automaton? If we track these “people” down and visit their address of record, will we find bipedal organisms there who exist in a family unit, have offspring that they care for, and engage in unique conversations with one another? Or will we find only the flickering lights and dusty wires of the online simulacrum of a person, existing only in the sense of the repetitive electonic signals that it is programmed to transmit?

Our research indicates unpermitted miners are NOT real - they are in fact bots, and mere simulations of a person. We have thus designed the mining permit as a CAPTCHA, since the bots are incapable of obtaining a permit, and only actual real human beings are capable of completing this task.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I’m sure you mean Multiboxers.

Are you another lonely singlebox?

1 Like

We’re linking zkills now?

Isn’t this beneath you?

2 Likes

They are watching Home & Away whilst AFK. They have no souls. I rest my case.

Why what did I even do?

/ oh you’re talking to the other pilot.

Lolz

@James_Bohd Pwned

2 Likes