On the Reality of Mining Permits

huh? i did not say anything about the GIFs. most of them are very funny imo.

2 Likes

There is only one direction it can takeā€¦

giphy

1 Like

well thenā€¦

tenor

poor doggie in that suit, but looks funny af

Having the choice of (1) towing away those juicy marauders instead of blowing them up then selling for more ISK or (2) blowing them up anyway for the killmail. :thinking: :wink: :blush:

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s the way it always goes.

:recycle:

1 Like

id still hit itā€¦

but probably with a batā€¦

To get back on topic here:

I think, mining-permits are a legit thing. Because there is an authority capable of pushing it through.
As previously already mentioned, it does not make them not real, if you pretend they are.
I mean, EVE is a fictional space anyways. So what makes some things in it ā€˜realā€™ and others ā€˜not realā€™?

You might not like it, but permits are a thing.

5 Likes

Some think that what you canā€™t see, canā€™t hurt you.

Actually, this is not true

You might not like it, but permits are a thing.

4 Likes

I saw first hand how real mining permits are last night.

After Aiko invited me to fly with her i was hesitant at first, as almost 50+ members of safety descended upon me. Aiko was busy but i roamed and flew with them, no one touched me despite 50 catalysts present. My whole overview was completely red.

So there is a very real authority behind the permits make no mistake if it wasnt for Aikos generosity and personal invitation i would have been popped and sorted for parts.

It was a real shame for the hauler with a full load of compressed scordite. But he didnt have a permit or was a bot so he was free game.

My overall personal experience was they were courteous, cordial and committed to keeping botters out of high sec. This was 50+ at roughly 2am, so imagine how big they actually are in the afternoon and it was 1 person that gave me permission to fly freely and no harm came to me. If thats not trigger discipline then i dont know what is.

Thanks again for the invitation I had a blast with those guys. :heart:

7 Likes

Iā€™m getting rather excited to read more from you and your amazing adventures!

2 Likes

Hi Kara, may I call you Karen?

/ sorry for double posting.

/

@Zedminer_Severasse

You do understand that isk only goes one way right?

2 Likes

Hi Felix, no, you canā€™t call me anything but my name without my permission (although nice of you to ask for it). My permission is a really valuable commodity (and no, you canā€™t buy it for ISK, you can only earn it) and i do not want to devaluate it.
No, you canā€™t.
Should i feel offended by that reference?

4 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :blush: :popcorn:

2 Likes

I can call you Alt of the Satanist Man-hater without your permission.

1 Like

No, you

1 Like

What a cheeky bugger he is - good girl !

2 Likes

All you have to do is repent and forgo your sins forever, daughter of perdition.

2 Likes

Who are you to tell me what do I have to do? You do not supply me with catalysts, you do not pay for my security status, you are not a priest and you do not even have an active zkill? Your insolense is astonishing. Do not talk to me.

3 Likes

Good Girl

2 Likes

Isnā€™t it? :blush:
Whatcha gonna do about it, Jezebel/ @Zaera_Keena Satanā€™s lover?

Youā€™re nuthinā€™ but words.

2 Likes