On the Reality of Mining Permits

Nice job covering the name up, but the address?

1 Like

If miners were lazy bums, then the cost to play Eve Online would be much more expensive as players would have to purchase minerals from the markets to build things.

There aren’t enough Rogue Drones to fill the mineral orders either.

No, miners are the backbone of Eve Online, so why gankers would try and break that back bone, is beyond me.

1 Like

1 Like

When the Lazy Bum miner forgets they are mining the moon

2 Likes

Every ecosystem displays an interdependent and delicate balance. Gankers are nowhere near sufficiently numerous or active seriously to threaten the existence of a whole play style in EVE.

I have found that many Highsec miners are lazy (they prefer passive to active pursuits) and ignorant (they don’t know how to protect themselves) - or, of course, they’re dumb (they don’t care).

But perhaps the most telling refutation of the general thread of such arguments is that provided in a simple question:

Where do gankers get their ships and modules?

They either make or buy them, or they rely upon the many Highsec industrialists who are happy to enter with them into lucrative contracts.

None of this is threatened by the gankers’ efforts, and you will certainly fail if you attempt to prove otherwise, Dryson.

1 Like

That was 9 years and 225 ounces ago! Lol. The neighbors know who is around and you hear gunshots everday in Alaska!

1 Like

Miners will always be the back of Eve Online. The day miners are removed from the game is the day Eve Online will be no more.

1 Like

So why dont you buy a mining permit and start mining today? You can use your proteus

2 Likes

Do you know why that miner looks so happy?

It’s because he just bought a mining permit

1 Like

If a miner buys a mining permit for protection against other gankers, then the corporation or alliance issuing the mining permit should pay interest, to the miner, from funds recieved as a result of ganking.

Otherwise, the permit holder from ganker corp A should invest in a Catalyst and create a new character to gank members from Corp A during ganks of freighters.

Gankers should have to pay to keep from getting awoxed.

Indeed and can wear it with pride in his bio unlike DyeSon BennyTon

1 Like

I don’t think it works like that.

The most tried honored and true method is to send Aiko 100million isk

But if your uncomfortable with that I’ll gladly send it her way, but I’m pretty forgetful so your better off just sending it to her.

But if you insist tips for exceptional customer service are appreciated

1 Like

She charges 1 billion per permit, but Dryson can have one for 2 billion due to him being a special case. it only covers him though when mining in his proteus.

4 Likes

That is overpriced.

Use to be just 10 Million isk

1 Like

I feel like the happy miners that already paid into the service might feel a certain way about that.

What with Bryson or whatever -NOT- caring about the fragile eve eco system that honest loyal hardworking permit holding miners have built up.

It’s easier to lock, pod and forget.

Just because some miners can, doesn’t mean they should!

Dryson is paying for his impudence. I’d buy a license if I were him

Thsi made me laugh

2 Likes

:rofl: even concord thinks he’s a criminal for not buying a permit

2 Likes

Hey, you leave him alone, it’s not like mining permits are selling like Holoreels

Everytime someone asks to join Frostpacker they are asked to send 1billion isk to Princess, yet they end up changing their mind and not wanting to be a miner.

Jamyl Sarum was the Empress of the Amarr Empire from YC110 until her assassination in YC117 by the Mighty Princess Aiko Danuja.

3 Likes