On the Reality of Mining Permits

Long live the Saviorette Empress!

As an Amarrian I can confirm that this checks out in the lore, so it’s a fact!

2 Likes

There’s a new hunt, Hunt the Permit Holder. Adventurous Capsuleers would fly around in space checking the Bio of each pilot. If a mining permit is discovered and the Capsuleer is in any type of ship that is specifically mine, ore and gas with then
miner can be attacked and destroyed.

Eventually, the miner will call upon the Permit Issuer to provide security while mining or ship replacements. After all, the mining permit is nothing but a false safeguard against getting ganked by Safety, but might not pertain to other gankers.

1 Like

That would make you a griefer because permit holders are playing by the rules!

1 Like

Pretty sure @DrysonBennington is either drunk or high.

He does post some nonsense.

1 Like

I thought nonsense was @DrysonBennington default.

I can understand every word, though I just can’t bring myself to hunt miners with or without permits.

Hunting miners with permits means they are loyal to Safety.

1 Like

Sadly, that used to be the case. This game had the best demographics for pretty much any game out there. Now…

Mining permits…

“I came, I saw, I ganked”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A quick ESI check raises questions as all the Princesses of the Khanid royal family are of the Amarrian Bloodline. I demand to see a long form birth certificate,

2 Likes

Well…

It’s a lot of paperwork to sift through in the archives! Youd think it would be digital but they don’t roll that way,

But for a small 1 billion isk fee i’ll get right on it and traverse the catacombs. This could take years possibly decades. I know what your thinking wow this is a great deal, but! I’ll throw in the I like you discount dropping it a whopping 50% You get all this scribe work at a fraction of the cost!
For a mere 500,000,000 isk.

But with your isk or plex in hand you can be rest assured you will get your answers, someday.

However in the meantime you just gotta trust and believe.

3 Likes

Perhaps those who prefer not to break the law and purchase a mining permit?

The game is way to much dictated by a notion that there has to be ‘profit’ in kills. The trouble is…it leads to a ’ that guy would never attack me in that ship’ combat pecking order that actually provides more actual ‘safety’ than Concord could ever provide. You can see it at Jita, with people hanging about in puny little ships, under the notion that anything that could destroy them would have to be 10 times as expensive and thus ‘not worth it’ for the attacker. People only fork out 90m ISK for a Tornado in the hope of profit. But what if someone wealthy came along and simply up-ended all that ? It wouldn’t actually require vast amounts of ISK either. You have only to break the spell once…or a few times.

2 Likes

Really?

With all of the miners who have permits to mine in High Sec, Safety and all of the gankers have the chance to drastically effect all Null Sec blocks.

What glory that would be to see Null Sec alliances begging Aikio to release miners back into their alliances, lest Null Sec alliances shift gears into becoming miners, which Safety could then attack.

It used to be the case that many of the Highsec miners were, in fact, Nullsec players mining on alts. Does it still happen?

I do know of null sec players who mine in high sec space on alts in corporations that are war-immune due to a lack of structures.

Personally I mine in null. Undisturbed and without permit.

1 Like

That would be me but why bother? Sure, I can afford to kill but what’s the point these days. Hardly a challenge anymore.

1 Like

If you were wealthy, you would send me isk and prove it.

2 Likes

No.

You chose a path that while I respect, I could use those funds to do a better job of just killing noobs better than you simply because you have a soft spot in your heart. And I don’t.

4 Likes

I find this comment inaccurate, James315 left a legacy that Aiko has carried ralliying vets and newbros alike for years. The determination the commitment the willpower against bot aspirant miners and there tears. Every time the miners whisper in there comms about fittings, dock alignment, watching local and there overview is because of Code and has remained that way because of how Aiko has managed safety.

In highsec I’m scarier in a pod then a maurader because you instantly lose your ship and get a kill mail. But that’s the fishtank guppy Netflix & Chill vision that ccp needs to walk away from.

You claim you will do something but in reality you sound like another anti-ganker that biomasses themselves from self imposed boredom months later.

Lastly the first thing a friend tells a friend when they tell them to check out eve online is to look out for safety if your not careful they gonna get ya, I still don’t even know who you are.

The fact is Aiko and Safety are the content of highsec, you should show some appreciation.
1 billion isk sounds appropriate

3 Likes