On the Reality of Mining Permits

It is called monarchy Kara.

In History, people lost their head for way less than this.
Just saying.

Praise Aiko!

2 Likes

I know somebody who is getting extra Venture duty.

1 Like

Not that i want to pour oil into the fire. I would never.

But i heard rumours about an open rebellion. Overthrowing our glorious leader, if only the funds were available for this task.

It is a shame i even have to say something like this.

I am heartbroken.

2 Likes

Very good.

Another satistfied customer.

3 Likes

ā€¦hides in dock waiting for the plot twistā€¦

AAAAAAAA

3 Likes

Today, I observed as one mining permit holder discovered another.

With his new permit, Nick was celebrating in local.

This caught the attention of fellow newbro Vyacheslav.

I call that real content, with real permits.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to suggest that your sister knows best.

It is imperative to understand that no one should fight with a sister.

Here is my ā€œheavy transportā€ permit, I ONLY have to wear suitable glass : Long live Danuja :wink: \o/ (Profile - Aiko_Danuja - EVE Online Forums)^^

2 Likes

Mining permits are like paying Al Capone to protect your legitimate business. The real question here is do you put blind faith into a known criminal? Since these permits are only a handshake deal, they can easily be broken by having an ALT account gank the miner. These permits ( as I understand ) only allow the miner to mine the system and doesnā€™t offer any real protection. Joining a corporation, with some muscle behind it, would be the better option. Assuming they donā€™t over charge their members for little or no protection. In the end, it is a question of trust.

Have fun!

3 Likes

Mining permits are like getting a driverā€™s license at the DMV. The real question here is do you follow lawful Safety regulations, or are you just a known criminal? Since these permits are required by law, you cannot avoid their need merely by philosophizing about how you roleplay as a sovereign citizen of Osmon. These permits only allow the miner to enter the system, and if you wish for additional rights these can be negotiated as well. Surrendering to my corporation, with some muscle behind it, is basically the only option. Assuming that a permit offers any protection is really quite absurd, and in the end, it is a question of liability.

Have faith!

2 Likes

At first i sort of believed all the horrible things they said about safety but if you really think about it they are in fact ensuring multi boxers dont destroy the economy. Can you imagine having to pay to unload all that valdspar cause nobody wants it. Truly the unsung heroes while villains like Githany Red are terrorizing innocent Venture Bros.

Im woke now, I trust and believe in Aiko Danuja without her and folks like her securing space I wouldnt even be able to afford a corvette.

Trust and believe in mining permits lest you want dusty mining multi box care bears taking all the value from your ore.

I am a satisfied customer.

Thank you Aiko for the service you provide

Although your time in eve was cut short by the despicable AG you will never be forgotten. #RionBancroft

2 Likes

Thank you for saying his name.

Rion, we remember you!

:candle:

/edit to something more mining related!

2 Likes

Why ?

a Frostpacker free zone

3 Likes

The best kind of zone.

But is it marketable? :thinking:

Are you tired trying to mine your space rock and tired of hearing anti-code propaganda while watching your green lasers dancin inches from your monitor? Are these words interfearing with your soothing space wind and laser beamin Well have we got an exclusive deal for the corporate elite.

Maximum Frostpacker exclusion for maximum mining enjoyment.

Introducing The Frostpacker Free Zone.

For an additional
1 billion isk payable to Aiko Danuja, 5% Royalty Spring Sky.

You gotta lock in at the special rate to qualify as demand high, this quality real estate is running out fast hurry and secure your safe space before its too late!

If your a brokie or dusty alpha venture pilot dont fret Safety is willing to work with you, for 10 weekly installments of 100,000,000 isk.

Mine in peace and remember the code.
Dont forget to ask for Frostpacker Free mining when submitting for your permits today!

4 Likes

Frostpacker Free Zone

1 Like

All those engaging in highsec PvP are staving off the most dreadful disease of all that could overcome itā€¦the disease of becoming totally safe and thus boring.

Aiko and others are providing valuable content and should be praised ( and not just in a roleplay sense ) for their work. Far more people would leave Eve if it just becomes a boring zero risk mining simulator with people mining to no real end other than to have more ore. Risk is the true currency of Eveā€¦embrace it !

1 Like

I think such people also often have a sever condition of Pixel Fear. :wink:

Losing space pixels in a vidā€™ya game is a terrifying prospect to some, for some reason.

:thinking:

1 Like