On the Reality of Mining Permits

Is that so?

1 Like

Yes mam. Good luck catching me or my altā€™s. If you do, you get a GF because I was either drunk or you were good.

Edit; I still miss running DSTā€™s up and down the old pipe. :wink:

thats what she said

I believe she was speaking about mining permits. Something I never got suckered into.

2 Likes

One of the lucky ones right here folks.

Any secret to being able to resist?

1 Like

Have some dignity and self-respect? :stuck_out_tongue: :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :blush:

:popcorn:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Missy you have mail

If these high sec gankers want a real fight they should come to Itamo VI - Moon 8 and fight our invincible deathstar POS.

Well you know were they are chicken.

But at the moment, you seem to be a bit busy getting your butts kicked.

you do however seem to be kicking goonswarm and the Hordeā€™s butts

2 Likes

Donā€™t listen to this man.

The more purple mods, the better.

3 Likes

@Zaera_Keena every time I go to Jita these cowards dock up. They got lucky on the Griffin loss, as I was AFK. We have lost a few ships and one structure to high sec war deccers but thatā€™s hardly getting our butts kicked. That Raitaru was on the same grid as our deathstar POS but they didnā€™t have the guts to warp within range of it.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re suicide-gankers, ffs; like the Spanish Inquisition, their ā€˜weapons include fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency and a fanatical devotionā€™ to the Lady of Highsec.

What has any of that to do with your tatty Deathstar?

Is the common house-burglar to be challenged over his refusal to try his luck with Fort Knox?

Every predator knows its prey and its place.

[credit to the Monty Python team]

2 Likes

BLACKFLAG have been repeatedly bragging that they can take down our POS for months but have ran away like cowards every time they have had the chance to prove it. That is cowardice and I think itā€™s fair to call them out on their empty threats.

2 Likes

Then you should have made clear in your post that you were referring to that group. You referenced ā€˜gankersā€™ - a catch-all term which apparently imperfectly describes the true target of your vitriol.

Apology accepted.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure where you got the idea from that Iā€™m apologizing, as I am certainly not

2 Likes

You erred; I pointed out your error and corrected it. Etiquette requires an apology and (though it is also rare, these days) a ā€˜Thank Youā€™.

Apology and Thanks accepted.

I didnā€™t make an error, and stop being so pompous.

1 Like
5 Likes

iā€™ve never seen blackflag actually called gankersā€¦ that is where your error isā€¦ calling pvp groups ā€œgankersā€ is not correct.

4 Likes