OOC clarification on the cloning thread on the IGS

As I realize some of what I had my character say in the thread could be if you squint a little and don’t know me OOC construed as negative commentary about “body modding” in case of gender dysphoria, I want to make it clear that that anti-trans sentiments are not the point of the IC comment and absolutely not my OOC views.

3 Likes

I do want to say that I as a rule try to avoid assuming OOC ill intent in such things, though there was some uncertainty about if it was meant as being such IC (but it was uncertainty, not an belief that it definitely meant that), as that is indeed part of the character’s personal experience. I do very much appreciate you checking in and clarifying OOC, thank you!

3 Likes

I do also want to apologize for my character addressing yours as “Ms. Rhiannon,” I as a player know this is disliked by your character, but Laura in-character does not know this and assumes that it is the most reasonable polite address.

1 Like

It’s ok :smiley: the objection is the character’s, not mine.

1 Like

I figured, but I did want to mention it since using the names people prefer is important to me!

2 Likes