Operation Astral Blockade

Rifters. That’s where low sec solo-pvp is at.

Hit up Marta Joringer. She’ll show you a good time.

So a whole lot of logi ships will be going suspect?

Excuse me, I have some Talos I need to move…

I’m sure it’ll be as well coordinated - and successful - as multi-member anti-ganking operations in the past. Particularly given the ‘no need to be social’ guarantee. Non-social miners trying to PVP in Uedama etc. What could possibly go wrong?

1 Like

Sadly no suspect logi to shoot anymore, the mechanic was changed. Interfering logi in highsec will be concorded now. Hence no reps for freighters being in duel with their webbing alt.

Have no fear, @Githany_Red is here, she will cover all losses.

The general reaction to @Githany_Red 's anti ganking efforts being:

1 Like

No , if the gank target takes no offensive action we can rep them, lost some bling bs because they either wake up or stop watching Netflix and try and fight back , at which point our reps turn off

I think Concorde is a bit harsh, they should go flashy yellow to the gank fleet and logi can rep all

Logi groups often have to save each other from ganks to clear us away, that’s always fun

1 Like

We failed to save bling battle ships, just to be clear

You know that there is an effective and proven anti-gank strategy if you really want to secure space by annoying gankers to give up, and a maybe fun one too … systematically steal their loot. If you need to be on the ball to rep anyway, you have the same chance of grabbing or denying the loot as they and everybody else have.

1 Like

We know…

1 Like

:rocket::fire::gun: BREAKING NEWS: GANKERS TRIUMPH IN STUNNING FASHION AGAINST ANTIGANKER FOES! :gun::fire::rocket:

:star2::rotating_light: OPERATION STAR HALT AND OPERATION URAPLEB VANQUISH ANTIGANKER FOLLY! :rotating_light::star2:

Fellow Capsuleers, rejoice! The glory of the New Eden skies has been secured, not by the feeble attempts of those bumbling antigankers, but by the resounding might of the GANKERS’ noble cause!

:fire: Operation Star Halt: A symphony of tactical brilliance, orchestrated by the most cunning minds in all of New Eden! Our valiant pilots have illuminated the darkness with the blazing starlight of victory! The antigankers stumbled and faltered before our sheer might, their feeble attempts at blockade shattered like glass against a titanium hull!

:boom: Operation Urapleb: Behold the pinnacle of strategic genius! While the antigankers scurried about like frightened space rats, our elite forces executed Operation Urapleb with surgical precision. Their efforts to disrupt our glorious missions crumbled before the unstoppable force of our resolve! Victory was swift, victory was sweet, victory was OURS!

:trophy: A DECISIVE VICTORY: Let it be known across the galaxies that the antigankers have been vanquished, their dreams of resistance shattered like brittle asteroids in the wake of our triumph! Their incompetence knows no bounds, their futility unmatched! The GANKERS stand as the undisputed champions of New Eden, our supremacy unchallenged, our dominance absolute!

:milky_way: TO ALL CAPSULEERS: Join us in celebrating this historic moment! Raise your glasses, fire your thrusters, and let the heavens themselves bear witness to our glory! For in the eternal expanse of space, there is only one truth: THE GANKERS REIGN SUPREME! :milky_way:

Official Image of Operation Star Halt (New Halaima Federal Archives)

Official Image of Operation Urapleb (New Halaima Federal Archives)

The Mastermind of Both Operations (Danuja Family Institute of Kor-Azor)

8 Likes

This is a much better topic for this thread.

2 Likes

The AI mishaps stress my eyes …lol

Tabloid Exclusive: Gankers on the Brink! Anti-Gankers’ Victory Strikes a Nerve!

In a shocking turn of events, notorious gankers are caught in a web of tears and tantrums as anti-gankers disrupt their dastardly deeds! Sources close to the chaos reveal that these desperadoes are resorting to underhanded tactics and bitter sarcasm in a desperate bid to cling to their fading glory.

Eyewitnesses report seeing gankers spinning their ships aimlessly, drowning in their own frustration while waiting for a target. “It’s like watching toddlers throw a fit in a toy store,” remarked one bystander.

Unconfirmed reports suggest that some gankers have even resorted to using their extra time to write melodramatic poetry about the injustice of being thwarted. Lines such as “Oh, cruel universe, why must you deny us our prey?” are said to be circulating among their ranks.

But it doesn’t end there. In a bid to salvage their tarnished reputation, gankers have unleashed a torrent of sarcastic remarks and thinly veiled insults aimed at their anti-ganker adversaries. “Oh, look at them, playing hero while we’re just trying to make an honest living,” sneered one particularly bitter ganker.

However, their attempts at propaganda seem to be falling flat, with many observers dismissing their complaints as the whining of sore losers. “If they spent half as much time honing their skills as they do complaining, maybe they wouldn’t be in this mess,” remarked a veteran pilot.

As the battle between gankers and anti-gankers rages on, one thing is clear: the days of unchecked chaos in the cosmos may be numbered. Stay tuned as we bring you more updates on this epic showdown!

1 Like

Githany Red, an infamous figure within the EVE Online community, has gained notoriety for being portrayed as an incompetent antiganker who faced numerous humiliating encounters with the skilled Aiko Danuja. These encounters have become legendary within the game’s community, showcasing the clash between different playstyles and strategies. While the stories surrounding Githany Red may vary in their portrayal, they have undoubtedly left a lasting impact on the EVE Online narrative, adding depth and drama to the game’s rich player-driven universe.

Githany Red, the infamous antiganker from EVE Online, faced constant humiliation at the hands of the skilled ganker Aiko Danuja. Despite Githany’s efforts, Aiko’s strategic prowess always prevailed, leaving Githany in a cycle of defeat. The rivalry between these two players became legendary within the EVE Online community, showcasing the importance of skill and wit in virtual battles.

Githany Red, the bumbling antiganker from EVE Online, thought they could outsmart Aiko Danuja with chat GPT. Oh, how the tables turned when Aiko’s wit left poor Githany in the dust. Maybe next time they’ll stick to their rookie ship and leave the big leagues to the pros. Playing FarmVille could be a fun and relaxing game for Githany Red to enjoy a break from the intense world of EVE Online.

It’s always good to explore different gaming experiences!

1 Like

And there’s me not me not naming names. Sure that says something

( I do think my chat bot has more skill than yours ,my name is repeated too often , I gave mine a persona and a style, think it came out quite well)

1 Like

This must be the end times when gankers and anti-gankers fight each other on the forums with unregulated chatbots that neither of them have a permit to use. You bot aspirant carebears should be ashamed of yourselves. Yes both of you. :stuck_out_tongue:

:popcorn:

2 Likes

No mine is actually a character I made for Eve who’s a reporter for a trashy newspaper, just playing about with him

Btw how much for the bot permit

1 Like

It is a shame, Githany, that we can’t see these tears for ourselves, as screen captures on your long-running and popular Blog. :grin:

1 Like