Operation Magic School Bus

As I said, in chat, keep an eye open in local. It is not one and done. Every time until you are 30 days old you can have a ship, after that? BPC or two.

and it is always nice to chat with folks

m

2 Likes

Greetings Mike Azariah,

it was a pleasure meeting you and to be a witness of your generosity.
rest assured i am grateful of the gift.
i will put the Tormentor to good use against the evil striders who work against Catiz I and the Amarr Empire.

May the empress bless you and your endeavours

5 Likes

Hey Mike, how’re you doing?
Is there anything you need?

1 Like

I am doing great and will probably be doing a fundraiser in November as it will mark the 5 year anniversary for the Bus.

But thank you very much for asking

m

3 Likes

Okay! You’ll let everyone know, I hope. :slight_smile:

Take care!

1 Like

Suggestion: A link folks can put in their bio to donate to magic school bus project?

2 Likes

This. Thanks for the candy Mike Azariah!

2 Likes

You are very welcome

m

1 Like

Ask about his special edition battle ventures!

1 Like

Mike is very awesome when he found out I was not that new he gave me some wonderful blueprints, Eve is very lucky to have him.

2 Likes

Just met Mike. Great guy. I think his project is great. Helping instead of preying on the New Guys and Gals. Keep up the good work buddy. You made my day with your positive and generous nature
Ya Ya Mo

3 Likes

Not met Mike, yet, but have been speaking with a good friend (@Bobsyr_Y_Rruncle) who has.
Respect to Mike and what he is doing.
Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

always watch local. and rookie help chat, for that matter. anytime that you see me in rookie chat ask where the Bus is. I will tell. I do not exactly hide.

m

2 Likes

ISK donated to you mate

2 Likes

Thank you, I do not fund raise in this forum but elsewhere, this is mainly to let the new players know that I exist and am legit.

the latter is always a hard sell

if it looks too good to be true and all that

m

2 Likes

Understandable…but you are one of the few people in EvE I would trust, actually.

1 Like

I see a Dune fan. If you join me in Pi, you’ll be rich enough.

1 Like

Hey! Nice sharing the skies with you.

2 Likes

Thanks for the fitted out new ships Mike! I dont feel so fragile now. Still fragile, but more like a clay pot rather than a champagne glass… Cheers! You da man.

1 Like

Merry Christmas, Mike! I’ve contracted you 100 PLEX. :slight_smile:

Of all of those who get PLEX, you’re the only one who really needs them. :slight_smile:

5 Likes