Operation Magic School Bus

Thank you and a very Merry Christmas to you as well.

m

1 Like

Thank you for ship :smiley: savior :smiley:

1 Like

Hi!

Well, just came here to say a big thanks :smiley:

Was almost sure it was some kind of scam so I switched to my Impairor thinking “well if this guy is lying and trying to gank me, I won’t actually loose anything”.

Needless to say that was definitelly not a gank waiting for me.

Thank you very much for the ships, it made my evening :wink:

2 Likes

Very welcome and I always encourage caution in players but still checking things out and not just hiding and waiting for the strange man to go away

m

4 Likes

Hey Mike,

I saw you on rookie chat the other day. It felt like seeing a celebrity :upside_down_face: I just wanted to say that I respect your work. People like you make Eve community special.

Happy new year and see you around!

3 Likes

Thank you mate!! <3

1 Like

Cool thing to do! Thanks for supporting us newbies! Hopefully I’ll make some money soon and you can come and blow me up and reap the rewards!

1 Like

Thanks for the help. Ran into him 2 days back to back and got 2 different awesome frigates. Thanks for the support. I didn’t realize you have been doing this for over 2 years.

2 Likes

Just celebrated the 5th anniversary, Just these forums started a couple of years back, transitioning from the older ones.

m

5 Likes

It has been feast and famine over the past while, running through the career systems. Some speak up but I have seen 100+ in local and not a peep from any of them. Even if you are over 30 days, if you see me passing by, give a wave, show the young ones that talking in local is not something to fear.

m

3 Likes

Due to the ongoing connectivity issues the Bus is trying but being very cautious about transport of assets. I apologise for the inconvenience and will widen the normal 30 day window to reflect this when normal activities resume.

m

2 Likes

thank you for the free ship “Magic” Mike!

You made my day! <3

2 Likes

I missed it lol my friend told me you had come but I came on too late

1 Like

I will be back. Like a bus I have a route (though not a true schedule)

m

3 Likes

Thank you for the frigate!

2 Likes

Very welcome.

m

1 Like

I am in the hospital for a few days so no bus for about a week. It will be back once I can fly again.

m

Hmmm? Oh they have removed a cancerous kidney. In recovery as of this post.

5 Likes

Recover well and quickly. o7

4 Likes

I’d volunteer to help out with the bus if I wasn’t so busy IRL

I hope you’re kidding. Anyway, gws!

2 Likes