Operation Magic School Bus

Yes, Happy Cake Day and good luck on being elected to CSM.

1 Like

A couple of days and we find out how the election went.

(for those of you here for the Bus, donā€™t worry, the two things are NOT interconnected)

m

3 Likes

If Mike is elected as CSM I think that his involvement with the Magic School Bus should be handed off to someone else. Otherwise some might think that he is using his position on the CSM team to elevate his own corporation.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦about thatā€¦dudeā€™s been in the scope npc corp for over 4 yearsā€¦

You are concerned azariah will use his position on CSM toā€¦whatā€¦ā€œelevateā€ operation magic school bus to give stuff to newer players using inside information? Somehow Iā€™m less than panicked.

6 Likes

You are aware what operation magic schoolbus is? It is just mike handing out stuff to NEW players while answering questions in rookie help.

3 Likes

also that mike is in an npc corp :smiley:

someone wrote itā€¦

hey i cant help being slowā€¦ mikes schoolbus wasnt around when i were young :cry:

1 Like

If you ever see me in local say something, I might have a little something laid aside for the older folks who missed out for one reason or another.

IF CCP asked me to put the Bus on hold due to any perceived conflict of interest I would do so nut as pointed out . . . I am in an npc corp, people can donate or not based on whether they think it needs supporting.

But we are truly counting chickens before they are hatched. Pundits have my chances of being elected fairly low so I refuse to worry about it until such events come to pass that I have to.

m

1 Like

thanks Mike, you make eve a better place for everyone

3 Likes

Absolutely made my day! A great way to start out my second day in Eve is getting a totally kitted out ship from the Magic School Bus!

2 Likes

Great job! Keep up the good work!!
I didnā€™t know about the bus when I started or it didnā€™t exist yet, but got a nice bpc anyway later on when I met Mike.
Thanks a lot and keep going!

1 Like

The Bus has been a steady thing for about 4 years now.

yeah, I know, madness takes its toll and I have exact change

m

2 Likes

I got some blueprints. Unfortunately I was ā€˜too oldā€™ for a ship. Me being off for a holiday might have had something to do with that. :palm_tree:

So, Iā€™m now attempting to become an industrial tycoon!
Might be a while before I have the materials to build Mikeā€™s ships, there expensive/hard work to get.

Thanks, perhaps you will someday buy them off meā€¦ :recycle:

2 Likes

I was lucky to catch Mike in the Pasha system handing out ships and asking us if anyone had questions.

He even hooked me up with a Drake Blueprint. :rocket:

Thanks again man!

2 Likes

Yup, got a great fitted Corax early on. Plus, heā€™s a great human being! Donā€™t miss out if youā€™re new!

1 Like

Thank you so much to Mike for this outreach, it just shows how awesome this community can be!

-TT

1 Like

Iā€™m 3 days in this chaos-era, unfriendly space full of douchebags and I get a beatiful fully-fitted Executioner. Whatā€™s going on with this world?

Thank you once again and fly safe!

2 Likes

Well I am sorry that it took so long to get to you.

I AM the chaos, the difference. The douchebags will be along, soon enough. Just be patient.

m

3 Likes

Thanks for the Magick Corax 2.0, you are amazing!

1 Like

THX, what a lovely surprise to see someone who actually wanted to help. Mike Azariah Rules!

1 Like

Thanks for the free ship Mike!

1 Like