Operation Magic School Bus

I try to warn pilots of that.

m

3 Likes

Meet @Mike_Azariah today. Thank you so much )

2 Likes

You are very welcome.

Quick reminder to keep local open on the side, folks. Almost every Bus run has someone message me that they missed the Bus because ‘reasons’ If you do? ask where I am or where I am heading, some folks do catch up to me at a later stop.

m

5 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks for all you do. Pretty Awesome!

3 Likes

Greetings, nice doing…

1 Like

The Bus is on vacation for a couple of weeks, I will be back, refreshed and ready to go about the 13th

m

5 Likes

Hi Mike, after all these years it’s great to know you’re still helping new players.

I hope you have a good vacation.

1 Like

I give big thank you to Mike here! And urge everyone to pay close attention to local chat!! It can pay off big for you when you least expect it to. The Bus is making its rounds.

3 Likes

Got a fully fitted Magick Kestrel 3.2, all of the gear selected without special requirements, could just hop in and fly it right away.

Thanks!

2 Likes

It was great to see you and the Magic School Bus in Embod today! Thanks for the fully fitted ship that I was able to fly immediately for career missions! :smiley:

2 Likes

You are very welcome

m

2 Likes

Thanks, MIke, and the whole Magic School Bus crew for my Algos. Gotta love them drones!

1 Like

Excellent idea from an outstanding member of the Eve fraternity.

1 Like

Has Operation Magic School Bus thought about setting up four moon mining refineries, one in High Sec, for each of the races? Having moon mining refineries available to new pilots would increase their ability to mine moon rocks and get involved with other aspects of the game from the very start.

1 Like

That is a very cool idea. I wonder how long it would take for the first wardec to kick in.

m

(edit) Looking up what skills etc would be needed base funding . . .

3 Likes

Thanks for being in the bus. Its always nice to come bearing such nice x-mas pressies (well its not x-mas yet, but I do LOVE x-mas)

1 Like

You are very welcome and yes I love Christmas as well. Been called Space Santa once or twice but that slacker only does laps once a year. For me? I probably hit each rookie system 100 times in a given year.

hmm, should keep track, I suppose

m

1 Like

Hi again Mike Azariah

You really are my fav Space Santa :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! This should make the early grind (I’m assuming there is one, first real day in Eve) easier!

1 Like

Happy Cake Day! : D

1 Like