Well, I’m a man of my word. A little over a month in, and I’m handing out ships in both Gallente and Minmatar newbie systems once a week (I plan on slooooowly creeping into Caldari/Amarr space, too. I have plenty of ways to smuggle myself in!).
I tend to hang around for about 30-60 minutes per system, usually around the weekend; Mike’s normally only in system for about 5 minutes, which is probably 10x better - but until I trickle into the Caldari/Amarr systems, I kind of feel like I miss out on some people who can’t dock up quite in time. I’ve made a few small adjustments to the Bus fits, if only because some of them didn’t have a tackling module and/or couldn’t be flown by newbies without some adjustment.
I gotta say, I didn’t expect it to feel as rewarding as it is. I’ve heard that the greatest form of flattery is emulation, so I hope I’m flattering enough - you’re definitely inspiring, Mike. Though I hope you don’t mind my shooting at everything else the other six days out of the week.
Well, u r my personal santa. U asked in ur profile, and i’m writing this. So ty, dude. It’s like 5 hours i played this game and i’m meet u. And meeting such people just give u a reason to play this. Ur got fcking 15 billions bounty. So cool actually.
Niarja has fallen, that does NOT mean that the Bus will stop or not make stops along the way anymore, just something that I will have to adapt and work around.
For those who wonder what Niarja has fallen means? ask or do some reading.
Hopefully would not mean much difference just a different route to be developed (considering you already went through all starter / career systems AFAIK so had to travel along all empires anyway). Good luck.
Where are our damn hardhats w/ a light?
Coveralls - differant shades!
Spacesuits!! - Star Trek newest movie ones are nice but they could make them EVE racially funky
Come on CCP it’s been many years now standardize the Mining Barges per increasing size, defensibility and turrent numbers and give us Miners some Luv.
2nd It’s about time the other races added a drone bay to their beginning Industials ala Neurus. Frak if this were real we’d have drones hanging off us like Christmas ornaments just as presents for the gankers.
In reference to the picture in that other thread that someone commented on tagging you (which you certainly read as you thrown a like at that post) I made a quick search for a similar pic but with a yellow school bus and to my amazement such a thing already exists so thought I throw it in here not to be off in that other thread. Btw the caption even fits into the EVE mindset as well.
(Disclaimer: Oh and of course Mike is completely legit, this is just a joke, in case you are new and not convince by this long thread yet.)