Operation Magic School Bus

Thank you for the Omen again. :smiley:

very welcome

Oh and folks, NEXT month, November, is the annual fund raiser for Operation Magic School Bus. More on this as we end the spooky month.

m

1 Like

id almost double what i sent last year, but i don’t remember lol.

Well, we are into November of 2020 . . . wow

At the end of this month the Bus will celebrate 6 years of operation. Yup. Players have supported the Bus helping out the newbros for over a THIRD of the games existence.

I am asking, this month, for donations to the Bus. I decided a few years back that I would only do a fundraiser one month a year and November is it.

If it is material goods then I would appreciate the donations being in a trade hub or near to it. Time spent shipping things about takes away from time used for Bus runs. If you donate isk then it is to me, Mike Azariah.

If you think that this is a scam? Ask around, look me up. I live and die by my rep in this game.

I have often told donors that I will keep doing this until I run out of assets so if you donate to the Bus you will be helping to doom me to forever wander the spaceways, stopping at career systems and helping new pilots. Some futuristic Flying Dutchman (except that I am Canadian)

In advance, thank you.

m

7 Likes

There you go, a few ships and some cold cash to help out any newbro that feels like giving space exploration a try!

Thanks again for running this great operation and I hope it’ll meet the same success it always does!

From Signal Cartel with love, and may Katia Sae watch over you.

2 Likes

Isk and ships (Amarr ships of course…because Amarr Victor Bobeus Vult and all) gladly donated to a good cause.

Mike is one of the very few EvE players I trust.

1 Like

Mike to Xuxe: “Do you trust me?”

1 Like

lol nice

I do trust Mike Azariah, actually. Once, due to a really stupid error I made, he was in a position to keep a large amount of isk of mine. Instead he did not and so, yes, I trust him. #1 on my ballot last time too.

2 Likes

That’s one way to vet a person.

i guess i could drop another bill isk to you.

kind of a risky one, though

m

RIP John 7o

Some iskies ent to support a good cause

1 Like

Big props for this wonderful program. Hope all the donations make it possible for you to help more new players. Sent some for it as well.

Carry on the great work.

3 Likes

Heya Mike!

Do you have enough?

Ya know? Odds are that the answer to that is yes. But I will use any excess to make the holidays special for some folks.

Special Santa Bus runs

m

1 Like

You’re the only guy who I know of …
… who I’d not think he’d do such a special Santa Run …
… just to get re-elected.

Buut … you’re also the only guy I know of …
… who does this stuff in the first place. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Mike and all EVE veteran,

I got amaze that all of you are still making this forum alive for years and months of your playtime. I stumble upon thisforum topic because im looking a guide for how to fitting ship and choosing correct frigate for beginner. I just wanted to say thank you all for the help by giving us newbie an encouragement for us to play EVE by this kind of movement.

I just had my account for like 3 days and now starting the run with minmatar frigate the Rifter. Hope i could learn a thing or two from you guys.

May the star bless your soul, cheers! :wave:

2 Likes

Doing the tutorials, and career agents of you haven’t yet is a great place to start. Fitting the ship is dependent on if you are going to do pvp or pve, or what you are fighting against.

Resources for the New Citizen!. Is a great place to start.