Operation Magic School Bus

@Anderson_Geten - So donate half the hulls you have lying around and start making small weapons and donate batches of those. It ain’t rocket science…it’s internet spaceship seriousness.

1 Like

try to move them in a freighter.
It’s not rocket science, it’s logistic nightmare.

Red Frog Freight
Black Frog Freight
PushX
baddabing - Problem solved!

Heck - even contract them to me and I’ll move 'em then contract them to Msr. Azariah. It’s for a good cause. I was married, logistical nightmares hold no terror for me. :wink:

1 Like

@Mike_Azariah You have a new contract : operation santa fe.

Imgur

3 Likes

Thank you to Mike for taking time out of his day to help a new player and thank you to the community for providing the funds. This has been a unique experience for me in gaming and I can see myself sticking around and toughing out the learning curve to be able to spend more time with everyone. Everyone involved has some positive karma coming their way!

3 Likes

You’re the man - keep up the good work. Little acts of kindness towards new players can really help get them over the early learning curve. I will send a donation this week.

1 Like

I was fortunate to cross mikes path 2 days ago, and yesterday he was by my sector and I got outfitted with a really nice kestrel, not only I got a ship but tons of tips that helped me optimise my humble beginnings in EVE. Dudes a legend!

3 Likes

What a legend, thank you my friend. If there are angels in space @Mike_Azariah of #magicschoolbus is one!

2 Likes