Operation Magic School Bus

This is my 4th completed term. 8, 9, 10, 15.

m

2 Likes

Iā€™m just training a new alt and met Mike twice in two days - very good work!
I didnā€™t ask for a ship, of course :wink:
Itā€™s interesting to witness how the new player experience is evolving over the years.

2 Likes

Mike has helped several of my corp members with new ships. Heā€™s a great guy, helpful, friendly, and makes new players feel like the game is a more welcoming place. Simply put. He rocks.

~Elain

2 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks to Mike :slight_smile: He waited for me 6 jumps away yesterday and gave me a pair of ships, getting settled into the game and community is where its at. What a stand up guy.

3 Likes

Hope you got that contract I sent @Mike_Azariah

The Bus is still running, still doing what it has always done.

m

2 Likes

Thank you Mike!

Cool idea I wonder with current ship prices how much ISK I can make just farming free caracals with an endless stream of alpha accounts.

Mike, just ran across you for the first time ever, and you were kind enough to gift me a free outfitted shipā€¦thx a bunch, your endeavors are much appreciated!

1 Like

You are very welcome and welcome to (or back to) Eve.

m

You just gifted me a ship (Bellicose), yet I can barely string together proper system jumps given that Iā€™m only a handful of days old. But, here you are, talking in Local, gifting ships. And, I doubted you nonetheless :frowning:

Thank you, again!

Do you pass by Minmatar space as well? Iā€™m in Hadaugago.
Also, I think what youā€™re doing is noble. I may never get to be gifted anything but I thank you for your efforts.

o7

1 Like

Yup, about every 4-5 days, of late. May head through for a pass later today and then back up to Amarr.

m

1 Like

Nice! I hope Iā€™m online when you come by. Iā€™m on EVE every day but Iā€™m on Dialysis for 30mins everyday due to living with one kidney so I hope I donā€™t miss your coming by.
Thank you again. What you do is awesome.

I am also down to one kidney (cancer). But so far no dialysis for me. Just off for a blood test as I type this, though.

m

2 Likes

Oh, Iā€™m so sorry to know that. My mom died of cancer a little while back, I sympathize. I pray you continue to fight it and win over this scourge. It angers me with all the money for research they havenā€™t been able to come up with cure.
I was born with a bad kidney so the docs took it right out. I can never have children as a result. Iā€™m on the list for kidney transplant but I donā€™t have much hope to get one, the operation is too expensive and Iā€™m limited for a match and for blood type. But Iā€™m healthy otherwise.
See you in space, capsuleer.
o7

2 Likes

Thank you Mike for the assist. I like the idea of the Magic Bus

Iā€™ll pay it forward someday

2 Likes

Thanks for doing what you do! I hope I get the opportunity for tips along the way!

2 Likes

Love for the Bus and GL to Mike!

2 Likes

Thanks Mike for the experimental Sunesis!
Unfortunatly it diedā€¦ I used the filamentā€¦
And killed the last bad guyā€¦
But ran out of time approaching the gate
Very sorry, obviously could have done better.
https://esi.evetech.net/v1/killmails/95850197/723c0447b314ddaed9739d02988ec7c704095bc2/?datasource=tranquility