This is my 4th completed term. 8, 9, 10, 15.
m
This is my 4th completed term. 8, 9, 10, 15.
m
I’m just training a new alt and met Mike twice in two days - very good work!
I didn’t ask for a ship, of course 
It’s interesting to witness how the new player experience is evolving over the years.
Mike has helped several of my corp members with new ships. He’s a great guy, helpful, friendly, and makes new players feel like the game is a more welcoming place. Simply put. He rocks.
~Elain
Just wanted to say thanks to Mike
He waited for me 6 jumps away yesterday and gave me a pair of ships, getting settled into the game and community is where its at. What a stand up guy.
Hope you got that contract I sent @Mike_Azariah
The Bus is still running, still doing what it has always done.
m
Thank you Mike!
Cool idea I wonder with current ship prices how much ISK I can make just farming free caracals with an endless stream of alpha accounts.
Mike, just ran across you for the first time ever, and you were kind enough to gift me a free outfitted ship…thx a bunch, your endeavors are much appreciated!
You are very welcome and welcome to (or back to) Eve.
m
You just gifted me a ship (Bellicose), yet I can barely string together proper system jumps given that I’m only a handful of days old. But, here you are, talking in Local, gifting ships. And, I doubted you nonetheless 
Thank you, again!
Do you pass by Minmatar space as well? I’m in Hadaugago.
Also, I think what you’re doing is noble. I may never get to be gifted anything but I thank you for your efforts.
o7
Yup, about every 4-5 days, of late. May head through for a pass later today and then back up to Amarr.
m
Nice! I hope I’m online when you come by. I’m on EVE every day but I’m on Dialysis for 30mins everyday due to living with one kidney so I hope I don’t miss your coming by.
Thank you again. What you do is awesome.
I am also down to one kidney (cancer). But so far no dialysis for me. Just off for a blood test as I type this, though.
m
Oh, I’m so sorry to know that. My mom died of cancer a little while back, I sympathize. I pray you continue to fight it and win over this scourge. It angers me with all the money for research they haven’t been able to come up with cure.
I was born with a bad kidney so the docs took it right out. I can never have children as a result. I’m on the list for kidney transplant but I don’t have much hope to get one, the operation is too expensive and I’m limited for a match and for blood type. But I’m healthy otherwise.
See you in space, capsuleer.
o7
Thank you Mike for the assist. I like the idea of the Magic Bus
I’ll pay it forward someday
Thanks for doing what you do! I hope I get the opportunity for tips along the way!
Love for the Bus and GL to Mike!
Thanks Mike for the experimental Sunesis!
Unfortunatly it died… I used the filament…
And killed the last bad guy…
But ran out of time approaching the gate
Very sorry, obviously could have done better.
https://esi.evetech.net/v1/killmails/95850197/723c0447b314ddaed9739d02988ec7c704095bc2/?datasource=tranquility