Operation Magic School Bus

On the cusp of my 30-day “monthversary” I caught Magic Mike yesterday and was given a well-fitted ship. Thanks again!

Bumping this thread to say that other newbies should totally make use of this too!

1 Like

congrats on getting csm

1 Like

big banana yellow skins with a stop sign that extends when docking

YES

1 Like

New player here, fresh out of the basic tutorials. I initially missed Mike Azariah’s call in local chat but he instructed on where and how to find him next. He very kindly gave me some advice on how to navigate and waited patiently as I (painstakingly slowly) made my way back to the station from which I had accidentally drifted (doh!).

He’s been at it for a while it seems and is still doing the rounds! He gifted me a badass Frigate named ‘Magic Firekitty II’. Much appreciated Mike Azariah & generous benefactors!

5 Likes

Today marks the Ninth Birthday of the Bus. Yeah, 9 years.

thank you one and all

m

7 Likes

Inside of the Bus be like

3 Likes

More like this

3 Likes

Could still look like that inside

2 Likes

nine years and five days!!

kudos, respect, and hat off to you

2 Likes

Let’s not find out

1 Like

I just had a look:

:wink:

4 Likes

Doubt.

Well done Mike and great vid update cheers!

1 Like

Merry Christmas one and all, if you celebrate this season. Just letting you know that for the 12 days of Christmas the Bus does a little bit extra, relaxing age limits somewhat but being the holidays you cannot expect me to be on all the time so I will be shooting for one racial pass a day (on average) and, as usual, hitting the career systems in turn.

m

5 Likes

Here’s to the peace of cozy winter evenings and ever-brighter days. Happy Winter Solstice one and all!

2 Likes

I got a sweet PVE ship fitted and ready to hit the Sisters of Eve Arc. Thanks Mike!

1 Like

Perhaps you should try the operation you just discussed, yourself. Why are you trying to get others to do your job?

Sorry, I don’t believe in helping other people.

3 Likes

Ill have a donation for you shortly Mike.

1 Like

IMG_5956

2 Likes