Operation Magic School Bus

Did…did you just in some way confirm aiko and mike are one in the same??

:hear_no_evil:

:shushing_face: :innocent: :blush:

I’d reckon Mike would rather show up in a battlecruiser like a Gnosis and let 'em kill the whale, showing how to keep distance, use point/scram, read own damage figures and probably even provide some logi :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for the Magic Firekitty II, having fun flying it around blowing things up, although I had to train some skills and change out a few things so I could use it!

Very elite ship for me!

2 Likes

I am on a small vacation so the Bus is not running for about another week. I will be back.

m

3 Likes

I shall schedule a protest.

2 Likes

The Bus (subtitles recommended) - YouTube With the help of JennStarling I made a new ad.

m

5 Likes

Showcasing custom Interbus affiliate skin …

Sent you something fun!

1 Like

Thank you Mike for stopping by and providing new player items. As a beginning player this felt like a nice introduction to the community in this game

2 Likes

Thank you!
My songs of joy and praise will be heard throughout the void.

2 Likes

“bumping the thread”
Magic School Bus and its thread are important !
And Mike’s continued efforts are laudable.

CCP, imagine a Magic School Bus monument. Wouldn’t that be cool ?

3 Likes

I agree. Except the monument.

Keep helping out those new bros with in game tips, expertise and ships!

1 Like

Godspeed and thanks for all the rockets!

1 Like

May they all find their way to viable targets

m

1 Like

How do you even find something like this in this vast space? I been playing 5 days now and didnt encounter any such thing. Its been pretty solo so far.

Bless you mate! Many years!

Mike announces in rookie chat and in local of where he is. Depending on where your character was born, depends on if mike will make it back to you in time or not

What Geo said is right. I hit each set of racial career systems one ‘pass’ is a set of three systems. I tend to do two opposite timezones so as you hopefully not leave too many people out.

I speak in local chat when at a stop AND announce stops in Rookie Help Chat

m

2 Likes

Thank you for the well fit ship! Keep up the good work!

1 Like