Ore and Mineral prices are dropping and it's all Aiko Danuja's fault!

I moved to Solitude a while ago.

My current home is swarming with Safety Agent scouts as just next door being were I currently Mine the most Ore Verge Vendor and was passing though eariler today…
[ 2022.05.26 08:53:17 ] EVE System > Channel changed to Local : Tourier
[ 2022.05.26 08:53:38 ] Iceacid Frostpacker > Sargon Of Amerish o7
[ 2022.05.26 08:53:45 ] Sargon Of Amerish > Iceacid Frostpacker o/
[ 2022.05.26 08:55:55 ] EVE System > Channel changed to Local : Alenia

I strongly feel that If I were to move into Solitude I would bring Safety there hot on my trail as Frostpacker will not be paying out any more extortion to Safety and that will void my permit.

You don’t understand.

Safety. is already active in Solitude.

2 Likes

That’s 2nd of May last kill they have increased prices to worry about to maintain their alts.

Solitude looks to be the goto place to Mine with 2 Ice Belts 7 and 9 jumps apart.

1 Like

Please come mine ice in Solitude.

1 Like

Check your local smarty

Yeah, great. Now go mine.

Your’e not my Princess you may not force me to do anything.

Bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk

@ Xuixien

What is wrong with you?

You’re scared to mine in Solitude. Bawk bawk bawk bawk. All bluster and no muster.

2 Likes

Check my zkill I mine in Tama

You mean zloss.

3 Likes

After I collect your frozen corpse I plan to plastic wrap it and ship it!

I hear the ice in Niballe is great.

B O O M .
:sassyparrot: :sassyparrot: :sassyparrot:
R O A S T E D .

5 Likes

I’m not even sure that’s Aiko replying , maybe a very low lvl backup clone set to auto reply . Strange things are afoot , Griffin in Tama, @Sargon_Of_Amerish in a Stormbringer, a safety Caracal fleet two jumps from Uedama and a new Rupture gang trying stuff out . Think it’s time for my tinfoil hat .

I didn’t reply as I thought you two are like candy and corn together now!

Who is what

I mean you mention how strange it is with things afoot with seeing Sargon in a Stormbringer, well just a couple days ago I seen him in a Tayra hauling small goods or something like PI material.

As I was out scouting my trip along the pipe that day I had spotted him and found it rather interesting to witness.

1 Like