Ore and Mineral prices are dropping and it's all Aiko Danuja's fault!

Oh , I have a backup tinfoil hat somewhere , I may need that too

Maybe Aiko’s sunning her self on some exotic beach or maybe setting up the Aiko school of Ganking , after seeing all these new gankers around

1 Like

Nah I really think it has something to do with the statue and the amount of work needed to unlock in the near future.

I am not mad, just that my feelings are hurt due to all this dilemma that is unfolding.

The shocking news out of all this , someone actually scouts the pipe

Scouting highsec is a must more now after the increase of other Corps or alts of the Code./Safety Agents who are now out for themselves in this never ending battle.

I am sure that I will make new friends after release of this info here but Princess is losing her firm grasp and her hold on Highsec.

refer to pic titled new possible ganker moving out of lowsec to gank in highsec

then refer to this next pic of possible Princess losing her Highsec

I had tried to bring to the attention to her Majesty weeks ago of the possibly and even received a channel gag on Why Was I Ganked.

1 Like

A month or two ago I was in one of Solitude those ice belts, but there was a local operation that tried to gank me. They weren’t doing it for fun. It was part of an operation sucking up the ICE with bots, moving it to a player station, and being jump freightered out. I think they were a Russian crew. Impressive little business.

The type that eject the ice and allow the Packrat to collect at the rear while being guarded by HAC’s before loading onto their Freighter?

They were just docking at their “nobody-but-us” structure.

It was Niballe. Highsec. Sounds like a place for some “pest control” to me, assuming they’re still there. Don’t tempt me to actually log back in to Eve. I’m on strike.

1 Like

Thanks for the trip down memory lane btw, my personal favorite picture I had once shared was my “can’t bump this picture”

Also I use to be 9x zero scared, oh how times had changed after winning that RP round with Her Majesty.

Wonder what’s in store for the next round? Wait and see!

1 Like

So nothing changed since 2016, same guy multiboxing mining and using alts to kill anyone who comes to mine his ice. That is nastiest kind of miners, but you gotta admit he has balls. And is more dedicated to his cause than anyone else I’ve seen assuming he didn’t take break between 2018 to this day.

Treason

1 Like

Still not my Princess though Frostpacker does now address her as the following;

Or Princess Destiny…(Yes dear @Des your title to Frostpacker been upgraded from Starwitch , congratulations as her Magisty is now referred to as Queen of Highsec)

The narcissist often talks to himself in third person singular . He feels that it lends objectivity to his thoughts, making them appear to be emanating from an external source. The narcissist’s self-esteem is so low that, to be trusted, he has to disguise himself, to hide himself from himself.

By the way, you may also refer to her as the Bandit Princess, true savior of Highsec, nemesis of Githany the Red and Dravclad the Offended.

Alright… That’s it I’m done!

Now who is the True Miner of Highsec???

It is not me, never will and never had been!

???

He’s right, in a way. Narcissists have extraordinarily fragile egos and insecure self esteem.

1 Like

I thought their defining feature was the exact opposite.

If so, what is that condition called?

It’s all a very elaborate and very entrenched defense mechanism. Narcs spend their lives in existential terror of the empty void inside.

Ah hence Narcs looking like:

You misgendered me, my preferred pronouns are “WHY/GOD/WHY”

2 Likes