Ostrich milk

**A camera drone pans over a small but posh bistro.
Kithrus Is having a nice breakfast in Yoiul, his neo comm buzzes and so using a cloth napkin cleans his hands, dabs his lips and opens the alert.

Eyes widen.

After a brief pause Kithrus puts his neo comm down and slowly pushes the meal once enjoyed away.

He reaches for a glass of some beverage then thinks better of it.

He drapes his napkin over the plate a food then messages his temples and sighs.**

1 Like

Man, what are you talking about?
I bet itā€™s great for making skin softer!

1 Like

With gratitude to my parents, for raising me, my clan, for their unwavering support, the guidance of the spirits, and myself, for no small amount of hard work, I have completed basic capsuleer training. At several points during the last few years I have been wondering how I should make my entrance in this slightly mad community of freelance capsuleers; what words to say, on what topic, when.

Unfortunately, ā€œwhenā€ has to be right now, and the words are going to have to be

Please hold me, Iā€™m upset.

8 Likes

Ah, the look on Utariā€™s face when I told him what Vaari had said. Priceless.

Iā€™m pretty sure that theyā€™re ostriches with udders. Not breasts. Because that would be weird.

2 Likes

A fine Imperial Pharmacy hen! She is proud of her work.

8 Likes

If they are capable of producing milk, in the normal sense of the word, they are very certainly not ostriches.

1 Like

Well, then.

I suppose genetically engineered livestock would eventually culminate in something like this.

Time to talk to regional.

2 Likes

I thank you for insuring I never need to, or will ever be able to, sleep again

1 Like

Welcome to IGS! Please check your sanity at the door.

4 Likes

And this is why the Federation Literally Any Organization With These Maniacs In It needs to be destroyed.

2 Likes

Shh. When was the last time you saw someone draw something with a pencil? This is wonderful. and I AM THE ONE WHO DRANK THE MILK, so I know what I am talking about! There is a place in this world before Paradise for odd persons. <3

Well, that one is going in the memoirs, I supposeā€¦

2 Likes

HRRRR! You have captured our noble ostriches very well.

2 Likes

Yes Ms, i1m going

Waitā€¦ Its NOT seminal fluids?!

GROSS

Throws carton at Billy

1 Like

Seminal.

strongly influencing later developments.

Ramona, that ainā€™t makinā€™ no sense yo!

Letā€™s be realistic for a moment, this kind of faux pas happen among Amarrians far more often then we would like to admit. Otherwise, there wouldnā€™t be a whole family with silver hands.

That said I think Lord Vaari would have ended up with silver something else if he served such a beverage to the correct authority.

3 Likes

Well, I guess if I can milk a mermaid, you can milk an ostrich.

2 Likes

Sounds like a gallentean grade of indecency.