Ostrich milk

To make EVERYONE clear, Imperial Pharmacy has served since foundation of the the first Pharmacy, before CVA, Aegis Militia or most of the current existing corporations special ostich milk to the guests of great honor. we have special breed of milk and meat producing ostriches. It is not cum, sperm or what ever you think. It is milk. Ostrich milk!

1 Like

To think. I dont know what kind of special pervert is needed to even think our milk is…cum. I have now heard most ridiculoroud rumour that I have server ostrich cum to the persons of honor.

If they really have complained about this, i must wonder how they can even think my milk is…well…sperm. Have they had sperm often in their mouths? Have they had a bird sperm often in their mouths?

2 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t know I didn’t want to see this today, but thanks.

7 Likes

What did I actually drink, though? Please tell me.

1 Like

What the actual… huh?

5 Likes

Imperial Pharmacy bred ostrich milk. Same stuff has been offered to dignitaries since i graduated from Imperial Academy.

When i first heard your complains i thought my allaince members tried to make gross jokes.

Ah, I think the origin of the confusion is in, ah … ostriches aren’t mammals, my lord. Mammals have … well.

Mammaries? … Milk?

Birds … don’t? As a rule?

2 Likes

This is the most accurate response that I can think of.

Engaging him is incorrect. There is no value here.

3 Likes

I did a little bit of reading a few seconds ago and it seems ‘ostrich milk’ is indeed, not a thing. TECHNICALLY. However, in some Empire circles, ‘ostrich milk’ used to be the name for ostrich oil, which is just rendered ostrich fat. Which begs the question why this weird and upset avocado was walking around with ostrich oil to give to people to drink, but whatever.

3 Likes

Ostrich milk is also, I believe, the name of some cocktail or other involving some rice drink, I think.

Certain birds do produce milk-like substances called ‘crop milk,’ produced by certain parts of their digestive system, as I understand it, and then regurgitated. It’s a bit different from actual milk, though, and ostriches are not among the birds that produce it.

‘Ostrich’s milk’ is also used as a term for something that is impossible. Which, given how impossible it is for certain guests to act properly, is perhaps fitting.

3 Likes

This is why the empire must be destroyed…

2 Likes

I don’t necessarily know you can directly blame this one on us… I mean, undeniably one of ours, but not really ‘us’.

2 Likes

You have ostriches with breasts?

2 Likes

I was so inflated, then this :pouting_cat:

And then we act offended when baseliners call us weird.

5 Likes

Damn it… Ya…

1 Like

hrrr.

1 Like

I’m going to have nightmares about that now…

Mammalian teated avians will be chasing me for years to come.

As i said. Spacial breed of ostriches.

1 Like

And they say Kaztropol has weird animals on it.