Outrage: CONCORD Removes Bloodline Descriptions

I hope you will fall in love to Minmatar girl, Mr. Nauplius

2 Likes

I regret to inform that the mobile depots containing the slaves designated for strategic collective punishment in response to CONCORD’s removal of the bloodline tab have been destroyed by an “anthuan delacrois” of WiNGSPAN Delivery Service. Regardless of his involvement, the blood of these slaves is on the hands of CONCORD and the Minmatar agents who perpetrated the removal of bloodlines.

P. S. 2999 slaves may have survived the attack, depending on what Mr. delacrois decided to do with them.

1 Like

Oh my gosh, you guys, this is totally like disastrous! I took a nap for all of like, five minutes, and suddenly there’s these triangle guys taking over everything while wearing buckets on their heads, all the leaders got replaced, and like, y’know, everything is totally messed up! Now people can’t even be people?!

Without bloodlines I heard now it will just be called The Federation, The State, The Empire and The Republic. Like, do you know how confusing that is going to be? How is anyone supposed to um, know which is which? I can’t follow all of that. That makes no sense!

People are like Quafe. Quafe+! Quafe Ultra! Quafe, Legally Distinct From Starsi edition: the Vengeance that Refreshes!

I totally um, forgot where I was going with like, that metaphor.

Hi Nauplius!

3 Likes

If you forget your ethnicity because CONCORD takes away a tab that displays it from NeoCom pilot information lookups, I think you’ve been podded a few too many times and should take a break from flying.

If you can’t tell somebody else’s ethnicity from looking at them or by what they’re saying, then maybe it wasn’t as important to you as you think.

4 Likes

Well d’uh, I’m like, all about tabs. I have tabs inside all my shirts with my name written incase of emergencies!

Tabs are important! We like, should do something. What tabs will CONCORD come for next? Maybe they’ll like, take the tabs off of the Quafe cans next. Then how will I Enjoy the Refreshing Taste of Quafe?

2 Likes

Good riddance to pointless blurb.

They managed to get mine wrong, anyway. Won’t be missed.

2 Likes

Yo Naups, if you require text to know Amarr from Amarr then your “people” might not be as special as you think!

2 Likes

Given the nature of wormhole space, I find it very unlikely that you had any means of retrieving the depot fourteen days after abandoning it, making your threat completely pointless.

Chances are they’ve been brought back to the closest Wingspan citadel.

1 Like
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 *Video feed starts to appear.*

N-namas, Sri Nauplius. Pard-don me for my stud-d-der. Still working on public speaking, but back to your obviously arduous and flamboyant public appearance over a matter that is something that the principality of CONCORD has some right to do as we were ‘laissez faire’ with their policies and actions this far. We have not set any lines in the dirt or any guidelines for which they must follow other than being political mod-d-derators, space police, and negotiators in prin-nciple and, hopefully, actions.

Dante takes some deep breaths as if one was meditating for a moment.

Pardon for my stutter. I have had a problem with public speaking since I was a boy. Now, a question for you, Sri Nauplius. What makes a man a man, i.e. human? Is it the blood that runs through his/her veins that holds the DNA that dictates our general appearance, or is it the ten fingers and ten toes? This question is for the rest of this political summit forum also as it has its own ethics debate.

With that and not knowing how long this action may stand, CONCORD has made this decision of theirs as a declaration that people make themselves. Not their color or race, but actions alone. That is what defines us as people as being human in nature. I myself was born in the Intaki Sovereignty within the Federation, yet I align myself against the Federation. As I am a secessionist. My CONCORD records read as much so.

I have seen and heard that many fellow capsuleers state that “we as capsuleers have transcended from the mortal wims that plague the meat-bags that are on planetside.” I cannot say that I disagree with that very statement except for the diction, but maybe that’s the reason for their decision on the matter because if you those who complain a voice, all they’ll do is nitt-pick at the n-th degree. I do firmly believe that we as a select few in our Ida, our own paths, have been granted a blessing and curse. Like the fabled dragon, we have power and no real need for the mortal ways of survival but do have the weight of responsibility and partial immortality on our shoulders as time will pass us by along with our families and friends in tow.

In defence of Sri Nauplius, we are structured by our DNA and the things we could not control at youth. 60 percent of our personality and worldview is structured by our environment while 40 is by DNA, yet that 60:40 ratio is rather debated in my profession. We are in the end controlled by nature and nurture, the external forces that create our worldview.

If you take a gallentian-born baby and put the baby within the Amarrian culture, the likelihood of the baby adopting and being assimilated in the amarrian culture is great but not completely. See what happened to the Minmatar as an example of the failings of their assimilation. The child would still look relatively gallentian with ammarian traits as the mind would start adopting some physical traits and many mental traits of those the child would cling to, i.e. the adoptive parents, due to how the babe is nurtured.

To sum this up and to make sure i do not put my foot in my mouth and speak out of turn, genetics and how one was raised tells a story and a prediction of how you’ll act as a person, as a human. As a past bounty hunter before getting into politics, I would need such information to deduce what my target is doing and where they would likely lay their head. This is a split topic that needs a… Malak’s advocate, if you want to say. I wish there to be a warning of things like this or a debate. In the end, this is CONCORD’s decision, and things like this will come and go alongside time.

Dante gives a respectful bow with a smile, and the feed cuts

Just type it, fella.

Another good reason for taking it out of the public sphere, then.

These are very wise words.

I just podded a “fellow” Brutor the other day. They don’t seem to notice that he is the lowest ganker scum imaginable. I lost considerable standings for it, even though Brutor Tribe should be thanking me and banishing HIM from the tribe. Its more noble to be a slave of the Amarr than a terrorist in Minmatar space.

I should approach an Elder and have my standings restored. But yes it should be easy for us to know the blood lines of our fellow pilots lest they make the same “mistake”.

Why would they care about a capsuleer attacking another capsuleer that isn’t affiliated with the Brutor Tribe? They make a pretty profit from violence between pod pilots.

Probably better to leave them to deal with important stuff.

What makes him the lowest is that he never even fired a shot. He was stealing the most worthless loot you can find in the service of the one doing the destruction, not having even the courage to take a shot himself.

And how do you know no Brutor was attacked by his accomplice and goods stolen by the Brutor in question?

You insult the elders for suggesting they value ISK like an Amarrian! Whats more, this ganker and his accomplice only slowed the flow of ISK to the Brutor tribe.

This sort of destruction, loss and animosity in Minmatar space only slows the unification of the tribes! Are you in league with the Amarr against our people?

And you insult their intelligence.

The Brutor have a significant stake in Boundless Creation. Know of any Boundless or Brutor Tribe stations in the Republic that might be, say, major trade hubs that see billions of sales taxes roll into their coffers from capsuleers buying replacement ships, modules and ammunition?

I don’t hear the Brutor or Boundless complaining.

Only sanctimonious capsuleers.

3 Likes

Since you don’t know the value of the ships that were destroyed, nor the value they were earning, maybe you should stop assuming the destruction and lost time was profitable for the Brutor Tribe or any Minmatar.

And still you persist in explaining how any of this hastens the unification of the tribes. What are the Amarr paying you since all you seem to care about is ISK? Or did they promise you slaves?

Ship still will probably be replaced right? Who is likely to get the money? A good chance the local trade hub.

1 Like

It’s most certainly profitable for those who own the trade hub stations. Stop being so naive.

I haven’t commented on that at all. How can I persist in doing something I haven’t done? Sort your words out, fella.

Pointing out of how things really work makes me an Imperial collaborator, does it? Well, at the risk of being branded a Sansha agent or Cartel informer, I’ll give you another truth to return us back on topic:

You don’t need bloodline and race blurb in public pilot data. It’s pointless. Killboards and locator agents give you all you need to know.

2 Likes

And you completely forgot why I spoke in the first place.

Stop being mathematically illiterate. 300, 000 isk per hour is nice. But 1,000, 000 isk per hour is better. Blown up ships is lost time for the tribes. And you can’t do the math if you don’t have the numbers. So stop being so sure that all destruction is good. It isn’t.

Don’t be dumb. They don’t care about what we do, especially not when we’re shooting at one another. That’s why, as soon as we’ve got our jacks, we’re CONCORD’s problem. The Tribes, just like the other three great powers, washes their hands of us and does not give a damn which capsuleer shoots and which capsuleer or what each side is flying. All of the ships, all the ammo, all the modules, all that ISK changing hands flows through the SCC, and so each of the empires gets its cut of every ship replaced.

They don’t care. They have no reason to. When we’re jerks to one another, they make money.

No, it’s not. Because they don’t take a cut of that. They do get a cut of it when you replace your ships, though.

4 Likes