Outrage: CONCORD Removes Bloodline Descriptions

Your claim is contrary to the large chunk of standings I lost, a hard fact you have decided to ignore. Why would all the great powers have this standings system and include us in it, if they didn’t care? And why punish me so hard for this particular pod kill, if Brutor Tribe didn’t care?

Obviously they do care and its objectively proven.

Since I will be punished hard for podding people of certain bloodlines and races yes I do need the information and I need it fast and I need it easy.

Obviously I do need the information and its objectively proven.

And anyone who wants to hide their race and bloodline smells like an Amarrian agent. I am proud to be Brutor. Are you ashamed to be Minmatar and seek to hide it?

Because bureaucracy is bureaucracy. Automated systems firing off when ship transponders register the ship’s destruction. And it works the same—exactly the same—across all four empires, CONCORD, and the pirate organizations of New Eden. No variation at all. Tell me, do you believe the Brutor Tribe would decide, of their own volition, to handle things exactly as the Amarr do? That the Caldari and Gallente would also stumble upon exactly the same mechanism?

Or is it more reasonable to believe that this is just CONCORD’s bureaucracy at work, with Tribal systems interfacing in it and adhering to the standards agreed-upon? If the Brutor Tribe cared, they’d have their own system for dealing with such things. That they allow the generic, standardized boilerplate mechanisms to stand is indication that they don’t care.

2 Likes

Anyone who is selectively podding based on race and bloodline smells like a ■■■■■■■ racist.

1 Like

You are so deeply confused. The question is WHO NOT to pod. My standings loss is real and can have serious consequences. The system was NOT my idea nor the idea of most capsuleers. But we have to work with it.

Why would CONCORD make a system that punishes inter-tribal fighting more than fighting with the citizens of other empires? It makes zero sense.

You mean ‘why would an agency that relies upon the smooth internal functioning of each of its funding empires make a system that punishes internal conflict more than external conflict?’

In part, because CONCORD’s there to channel and direct international hostility into useful channels, like the economic activity and propaganda provided by the warzones. Internal conflict, though, doesn’t give them anything. So they penalize it more.

You need to think about things on a larger scale.

Edit to add: even if that’s not the ‘why’ it remains the ‘who’. In order to make a strong case that the impetus and interest in the matter is on the part of the Brutor, ie: to say ‘The Brutor Tribe cares about this’, you’ve still got to get over the uniformity aspect. If this isn’t all CONCORD’s rules, then you have to explain why the Brutor and the Amarr settled on the identical system—and the same one as the Fed, the Blooders, the Angels, etc.

If they are a threat to you, why does it matter you take a standings hit? If your worried about such things why are you in places they would be hostile in the first place? I don’t like it any better than anyone else but It should be obvious if your in combat pragmatism rules. Shoot me, you die. Simple isn’t it?

Pod everyone, let their ancestors sort them out.

4 Likes

This^

Says the naive fella tripping over his words and flailing about over his racial pride. Heee!

Yes, you’re making judgements based on race and bloodline, like a ■■■■■■■ racist.

The OP is also unhappy that this data is no longer available for him to make his judgements. He’s a ■■■■■■■ racist too.

You bigots are not the most reasonable of folks, so I’ll save myself any more trouble here and leave you to it.

This is just the beginning . The question shouldn’t be i don’t care , what does it matter ? The question is why ? What will be next ?

Well, lets be honest. The bloodline information is here not for you to stare at your bloodline’s pretty name, and not for you to gloat over your enemies, how wrong their bloodline is.

It’s for NEW pilots, for inexperienced ones, for those who can’t distinguish Brutor from Jin-Mei, for example.

So, instead of measuring how good Mr. Nauplius could recognize certain tribe of Minmatar, lets simply point to CONCORD that a necessary piece of information has disappeared, and they have to fix it. And not just because some murderous maniac will off his property otherwise, but because it’s simply a right thing to do.

2 Likes

Well Sri Denton, how would a bounty hunter who wishes to hunt Blood raiders? There would be no way to gain the ISK properly without going on a goose chase. Well now that big bounty pirates have uprooted towards Null, it is plainly harder to gain bigger rewards without the big risk.

I greatly agree that it’s for the new capsuleers who are wanting a friend withing their own empire or bloodline. That’s how I found the ILF as my starter Corp, working towards freedom for the Intaki people.

That’s right. This shouldn’t be about who’s the bigger racist or xenophobe. It’s should be about how far will CONCORD push the envelope until it’s too late.

1 Like

It saddens me that the bloodline description removal has also rendered the Drifters’ pilots’ information windows void of any information.

By all appearances and indications the Drifters are members of the Jove race, albeit far removed and with a strangely altered physiology. The high degree of cybernetic modification that Drifters exhibit seems to go hand in hand with an implacable single-mindedness and utter ruthlessness while pursuing their mysterious goals. Whatever their ends may be, the technology at their command unquestionably rivals and perhaps even surpasses that which other Jove have been seen to use.

5 Likes

Have you chugged a few expired cerebral accelerators lately? The side effects have really caught up with you.

I have expressed a wish to pod criminals, which are not a race or bloodline, and not suffer standings losses with my own tribe for it.

And when I denigrated the Amarrians, it was not their race nor bloodline I disparaged. It was their CULTURE of SLAVERY that led me to it. Find me an Amarrian who is anti-slavery, not a criminal, not a racist or xenophobe (particularly against the Minmatar) and refuses to take up offensive arms against the Tribes and then you will have an Amarrian I do not wish to kill.

And if he is not talking non-stop about religion nor trying to convert me, then than Amarrian could even become a friend.

Good luck finding this Amarrian. The quest may take longer than you have life.

He is a typical Amarrian bigot. That you think he and I have anything in common exposes clearly the state of your addled mind.

I cannot say that I am anti-slavery, but I will NOT take up arms against the tribes of the Republic

As for religion, I am an atheist and I actually don’t believe in the Amarr religion

Arisa Elkin.

2 Likes

@Arsia_Elkin there’s a call for you.

3 Likes

I’m not sure he’s worth her time.

1 Like