Outrage: CONCORD Removes Bloodline Descriptions

Could not resist the answer, it was so appropriate. All she needs to do, according the call, is not be killed by him, though, se not too much of a bother.

4 Likes

Well, I’ve not yet been killed by him. So I suppose I’m ahead of the game.

Since he seems to mostly target suspects in Hek, I don’t think I have much to worry about. As per alliance rules, I behave myself in Tribal space.

4 Likes

Wayward Children are coming

Well aren’t you a bitter little woman? How about leaving the eating of your every word to masochists you mate with and act like an adult outside of “romance”? Some people are going to disagree with you out in space.

Nope. I just know how much her time is worth, and one fuckwit who whines about standings instead of just worrying about right and wrong, and dealing with life as it comes, ain’t it.

You seem to have a load of sand stuck somewhere. All I did was point out that bloodline descriptions served a practical purpose, and helped to prevent standings loss which can happen via podding certain ganker scum. Then I got verbally attacked. So…ganker scum or friends of?

You could just stop podding people.

I don’t. I pod ganker scum.

Refusing to acknowledge them as people will blind you to the other depths of depravity humanity has to offer.
Personally I don’t give a shart. Just saying, you’re the one deciding to pull the trigger or not. Always a choice.

No, you said stupid things like claiming that a ganker slows down the flow of ISK to the Brutor, when they don’t, and then insisted that the Brutor Tribe actually cares about what capsuleers do to one another. When it was explained to you why they don’t, and that what you’re seeing as evidence that they do is actually just boilerplate regulations from CONCORD, you started getting excessively racist.

I mean, “anyone who wants to hide their race and bloodline smells like an Amarrian agent”? Really? Or claiming people who don’t care about public bloodline information are “ashamed to be Minmatar”? C’mon.

You’re looking to make decisions on ‘WHO NOT to pod’ based on bloodline, while insisting it’s not racist. I mean, once they’re in a pod, they’re no threat to you, so why bother podding at all? And by the way? Making a decision based on bloodline? Yeah, that’s racist. Sorry. Doesn’t matter if it’s about standings, it’s still based on race.

So, you know, at that point, I was pretty much done with you, which is why I, unlike Tyrel and Elsebeth, didn’t cite Arsia. So, yeah, you wanna go around podding people you don’t consider people, you have fun with that. But don’t expect people who disagree with you to not call you out on your racism, your whining, and your utter idiocy.

My combat record is publicly available. Feel free to go look. Gotta say, though, some of these kills don’t exactly look like you were focusing on gankers so much as ‘literally anyone with a flag or timer I could engage’. Like, this guy, you podded afterwards? Who’d he gank, a relic can?

3 Likes

Without getting into the argument, if a person wants to do that, they can look at anyone’s character history, and see which nation’s universities they graduated from. That’s of course nowhere close to 100% telling about their current affiliations, but a better predictor of original loyalties than genetic bloodline.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

@ Arrendis Lies, spin and more lies and sick of both. Sick of you.

I have said my piece and anyone interested can read through and spot your lies. I am done here.

Looks like CONCORD has finally fixed their mistake and recovered access to the database.
The bloodline descriptions are back.

And yes, I was right.
And you, Mr. Nauplius, shall feel bad for what you did. It was just a mistake. They fixed it. Can you fix what you did?..

I am still, however, somewhat disturbed there were such people… who foolishly believed CONCORD did it on purpose (or that even was RIGHT thing to do - which is even worse).

Amarr victor, my Lord. This humble Ni-Kunni admits ignorance here…last I had checked such descriptions still existed - how recently has this occurred?

Napkins is no lord. He’s a self-important maniac commoner Khanid who likes murdering his own slaves by the tens of thousands in order to attempt to summon demons in the hopes that he can use those demons to render whole worlds devoid of life.

Also, he’s an attention-hungry fool.

3 Likes

I must admit ignorance here as well - for I do know nothing of him. I will let him speak for himself, and see.

Although I hold more liberal ideas for slaves, one must acknowledge that the life of a faithful Amarr slave serving under God and his chosen is a far greater life than most would have in the Godless and lawless parts of New Eden.

Allow me to shed some light upon that ignorance, Initiate. The original poster of this thread is a heretic and murderer. Tread lightly when attempting to communicate with the poor creature; its mental state is unstable and prone to both twisted logics and bouts of cruel violence, though they are mostly indirect now.

I understand Lord Shutaq. Blessed I am that you responded as you have, and he not so. I will take my leave then. God praise you, my Lord.

2 Likes

The descriptions were restored at some point recently, apparently without announcement.