Pando For CSM 17

Well you got a point… still love the game tho and wanna help get it back on track :confused:

3 Likes

I wish you luck.

Unfortunately, as the saying goes, wish in one hand…

1 Like

what about palatine?

Got my vote o7

1 Like

+1 My Vote Pando! love your FC Chat and best of luck.

1 Like

Can you bring back unlimited booshing and stuka fleet ? That was pinacle of Eve gameplay.

+1 Vote from me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bringing it back to what it was before might not be the right thing anyway. Just thinking about it right now it would be fun for a few days as an event but i was hoping they would go with a mass limit to the mjd instead of the hard number one…
But no realistically nothing will change :smiley:

You have my vote.

1 Like

Nicest guy I ever met in EVE! You get my vote!

2 Likes

Thanks for all the kind and supporting words guys!

Pando is definitely a candidate who will be high up my personal ballot. A knowledgable dude with a lot of experience. Also a great communicator and all round nice guy.

2 Likes

:grinning:great FC, great CEO, great twitch streamer, so i am sure as CSM he will be as well great

1 Like

i think its hilarious u kids talking ■■■■ about pando. u wouldnt say this ■■■■ to him at fanfest, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes.

2 Likes

Thank you for defending my honor, my sweet prince.

1 Like

Never has there been someone more suited to this role than Pando. My Vote.

1 Like

Absolutely has my vote, knowledgeable and quite neutral considering being null block leadership. Good choice all around.

1 Like

Thanks even though you might be slightly biased :smiley:

1 Like

Was a good time! Thanks for having me :slight_smile:

While I generally dislike null block candidates, as they tend to have motives, I actually think, you will bring a balanced view to the CSM and I think a lot of people in the small gang community might vote for you with very little effort.

I would be interested in your views on the terrible state of jump bridges and how you think this should be tackled? E.g. jumping through a JB when tackled. Some will say that’s fine, as you can jump through a gate when tackled, however, my friend can jump though the gate and still kill you. Additionally, 7 jumps from 1DQ to cloud ring is crazy, being able to reship faster from 2 massive regions away quicker than someone can kill you in TIDI is not good game mechanics. Force projection is also way to easy.

Some of the ideas I have heard are below:
Jump fatigue- not sure this is dealing with the issue as you just wait longer
Anchoring - if someone kills it you cannot anchor another for a week
Jammer - being able to anchor something which shuts off jump bridges
If someone jumps when tackled then anyone can jump for 10 sec (dream world)

1 Like