Pando For CSM 17

Well you got a point… still love the game tho and wanna help get it back on track :confused:

3 Likes

I wish you luck.

Unfortunately, as the saying goes, wish in one hand…

1 Like

what about palatine?

Got my vote o7

1 Like

+1 My Vote Pando! love your FC Chat and best of luck.

1 Like

Can you bring back unlimited booshing and stuka fleet ? That was pinacle of Eve gameplay.

+1 Vote from me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bringing it back to what it was before might not be the right thing anyway. Just thinking about it right now it would be fun for a few days as an event but i was hoping they would go with a mass limit to the mjd instead of the hard number one…
But no realistically nothing will change :smiley:

You have my vote.

1 Like

Nicest guy I ever met in EVE! You get my vote!

2 Likes

Thanks for all the kind and supporting words guys!

Pando is definitely a candidate who will be high up my personal ballot. A knowledgable dude with a lot of experience. Also a great communicator and all round nice guy.

1 Like

:grinning:great FC, great CEO, great twitch streamer, so i am sure as CSM he will be as well great

1 Like

i think its hilarious u kids talking ■■■■ about pando. u wouldnt say this ■■■■ to him at fanfest, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes.

2 Likes

Thank you for defending my honor, my sweet prince.

1 Like

Never has there been someone more suited to this role than Pando. My Vote.

1 Like

Absolutely has my vote, knowledgeable and quite neutral considering being null block leadership. Good choice all around.

1 Like

Thanks even though you might be slightly biased :smiley: