Hey there,
I’m officially running for CSM again.
Why?
I think I have done some good stuff as a CSM 17 delegate, but I also felt like there was still plenty left to do. It didn’t feel like it was realistic to get the needed changes until recently where Fenris demonstrated that they are willing to make bigger changes.
Where you might know me from:
- Served on CSM17
- FCing for INIT since 2012
- Helped lead the alliance for a few years
- Led the eviction of Rage (Hard Knocks)
- Became a decent bomber FC (landed the biggest bombrun ever during WWB2)
- Invented/popularized a few doctrines: Chemo T3s, Stukas, Kikis, Booshravens
- All-time rank top 10 on zKillboard
- Roam a lot solo or in small gangs in nullsec
- Helped CCP/Fenris with the livestream for Fanfest 2025
- Stream live on Twitch as “zehPando”
- Used to do a podcast called FC Chat
- Make YouTube videos from time to time
My areas of expertise:
FCing and content creation with a broad set of experience: from massive coalition-sized battles down to daily small gang roams over wormhole evictions and everything in between.
And not just a little bit of everything, but a lot of everything: One of the most active players in the game for a long time.
Solo, small gang have been my focus for the past few years but my real passion will always be fleets. I think it’s this mix of experience that makes me a good candidate cause I know both sides of the PVP coin very well. I want the best for the game as a whole and not just for a specific playstyle. And i truly believe for one playstyle to be fun the other doesn’t have to suffer.
Another set of skills that comes in handy on the CSM is general people skills. Experience from alliance stuff helps a lot but I also think I’m a pretty chill and patient guy to begin with.
There will be areas I won’t know much about like Industry and markets and I won’t pretend to know things that I don’t.
What you can expect:
An honest and straight forward (not rude) sounding board for Fenris. I will tell them what’s working and what doesn’t (like i always have).
My EVE Online story:
2008-2009
- Started playing and got into Faction Warfare pretty quickly
- Enjoyed the absolute chaos that were the early days of FW
- Dipped my toes into nullsec but RL got in the way and i had to take a break
2010
- Friend talked me into coming back and joining his corp/alliance (The Initiative.)
- Corp CEO was crazy but alliance was great so i switched the corp within INIT.
- New corp (that i’m still in today) was all about PVP
- Learned a lot from the old guys
VIDEO: The Inititative. Firewall (4:45)
2011
- Started getting competent at solo roaming and taking people along for the fun
- Didn’t realized i was already FCing
- Discovered my passion for theorycrafting (miss you EFT
)
2012-2014
- Started out with RR domis as a proper config to FC
- Came up with RR Assault Frigs (config we use to this day in a similar way)
- Started running cloaky gangs called ninjas to play around in hostile stagings
- Ran tons of other smaller “more traditional” roams
VIDEO: DCON RR Kartoffeln (5:33 - German comms)
2015
- Fleets became bigger and more alliance focused
- Lots of roams still but also stratops to take R64s and such
- Started running Bomber fleets more often as actual bombwings
VIDEO: Transformers (4:42)
2016-2017
- Discovered my love for booshing with a doctrine called snatch (it snatches people)
- Crafted a config known as Booshravens to fight hostile capitals (used to call them 3 Guide Ravens but GOT references make me sad now)
- Came up with “chemos” (Cloaky T3Cs to smartbomb ceptor fleets cause they were considered cancerous at the time)
- Came up with a doctrine called stukas (primarily a mobile bombing fleet at first)
- Started hunting caps with Stukas and kept developing/adding new stuff to the doctrine
VIDEO: First Chemoloki fleet ever (1:00)
2018-2019
- Experimented with other fun stuff like Heavy Stukas (Blaster Nagas)
- FCed one of the biggest evictions ever (Eviction of Rage)
- Got falsely accused, banned and unbanned (a unique experience i don’t wish on anyone)
- Got into streaming (mostly hunting fleets) and started a podcast Called “FC Chat”
- Added the new Kikimora to the Stukas and hunted even more
VIDEO: Heavy Stukas #1 (5:53)
2020-2023
- World War Bee 2/Beeitnam happened (landed the biggest bombrun ever)
- Scarcity happened so i stopped hunting
- Focused more on streaming (including solo, small- and midscale fleets)
- Started running public fleets
- Focused a bit more on Pochven
- Got elected for CSM 17
VIDEO: PAPI You’re a Firework (1:51)
2024-2026
- Retired from Alliance life almost entirely
- Focused even more on streaming
- Tried not to rant about projection constantly (failed at that)
- Did some insane Public Fleets
- Started making more videos including in depth stuff (more to come!)
VIDEO: Projection Balance (33:11)
If there are any questions left or you want to know my take on specific things always feels free to jump on my Discord or simply ask me in chat whenever I’m live on twitch!