Patch Notes for 18.04 Releases

also started more than 7 months ago lol

Iā€™m Ok with soulbound even though I would like to use them on Same account Alts. Bu the Selection has been a bunch of Skins for ships I donā€™t/wont/canā€™t fly. be nice to trade for a skin I could use .

No.

Powercreep is a bad thing that should ALWAYS be avoided. Satisfying kids who donā€™t understand anything about balance, and only want buffs, is a perfect way to destroy your game.

Which is the reason why they have to understand that following ideas like that must NEVER be done.

I could make a longer and more argumented post about powercreep, but the fact is that I did it already, and you decided to ignore it and call me a ā€œtrollā€, just like every cry-baby unable to actually participate in a debate.

Just as you canā€™t accept any frustration in the game, you canā€™t in a conversation.

3 Likes

Rage Rockets and HAMS got that buff for sure- tested that out my Vengeance has bite to it ā€¦

2 Likes

Bar the insta-activing SKINS and boosters, and the wierd continuing hatred for the Legion, its a pretty good patch tbh.

1 Like

Any out-of-the-ordinary, new game mechanics should be told to players via a dev blog in advance.

BTW, I have a number of items in the redeem queue that are waiting on a decision of when to redeem and with this feature MORE are being added.

I would like to dismiss the constant ā€œnudgeā€ of a bright red ā€œ7+ā€ icon. But all we are permitted to do, is ā€œdisable blink.ā€

2 Likes

All these nerfs must be really great for the game. The only problem is that they donā€™t seem to be so great for the players. It will be nice to have a great game once everything is done being nerfed, and if anyone is left playing by then, I am sure they/he/she will be thrilled with it. Even with daily login give-aways, the game is losing popularity as the fun of the game is getting nerfed out of it with every update.

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure you are right, however, the actual results from all the nerfs are showing that fewer people are playing now than were playing before the patch. How do you explain this?

3 Likes

Hey friend.

The reduced number of players is not due to the nerf. Thereā€™s been a DDOS attack happening today, which is why you are seeing less people logged in. Theyā€™re unable to log in / remain connected.

Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The discomfort is intended with the idea of encouraging players to:

1. Increase the ratio of logi players in existing fleets (both FAX and subcap, but mostly subcap).
  2. Encourage solo players to operate in fleets for both PVE and PVP

What you just said makes the solid case post-patch.

Can you contract all your stuff to me?

PvP is all good becasue all are affected, but how do you plan to balance PvE you clown of a game designer?

2 Likes

You for sure werenā€™t doing this math as you were arguing against it lmaoā€¦

I see you stopped running around with your 4% EHP loss nonsense and completely flip flopped on your wrong argument. I never heard back from you on that other thread to prove me wrong btw.

The booster giveaway is broken - canā€™t redeem without using the booster? And if you donā€™t have the skill you canā€™t redeem at all. rollseyes

2 Likes

and we get a SINGLE RUN BPC,
what a JOKE of an event

ANOTHER HOME RUN FOR CCP :frowning:

1 Like

By the DDoS attack?

Even if you might be right in the future, if such a diminution of population would be caused by the patch, it wouldnā€™t be visible so fast.

Loot crate result today, nothing hardly for SP, a 1 run copy of an executioner bp? Ok this is the first stuff iā€™ve built on this character, I melted some mission loot and selling a POS T1 frigate because i donā€™t want the bp crowding my inventory. Donā€™t even own a mining ship.

Surgical Strike Patch

There is Nothing Surgical about the Resistance Modules Nerf !

CCP could have used a Scalpel and changed only the ships that CCP believes to have too much Bonus, HP or Resist.
But CCP used a Hammer and is now just watching the discontent of those who were collateral damage of said objective.

I would prefer a small Sub-Capital fight to last longer and not to end quick.

I still think CCP should Rollback the Resist Modules Nerf and continue with a ship-to-ship balance !

2 Likes

Now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer by these quality posts.

Thatā€™s because the 4% EHP loss was in context of the current flavor of the month Muninns in a nullsec fleet fight, like I mentioned. But good on you for cherrypicking things out of context to suit your needs.

1 Like