Petition for Trig Invasion of JITA

1. Thank you for signing your post, otherwise we wouldn’t have known who has written it.
  2. There’s a poll function.
  3. I would totally agree to a very special event in Jita.

shouldnt you be talking to the trigs about this?

No Problem
Ramona

Complete crash of the server most likely

Jita should be a Trig capital with all the surrounding systems included, aka Trig Faction Space :rofl:

1 Like

If Jita gets invaded we should celebrate with fireworks

1 Like

There will be, the explosions of freighters desperately trying to evacuate goods. Talk about Glorious! :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Mittens will batphone CCP and put a stop to any Jita invasion. They know what side of the toast the butter is on.

Great post - completely agree on all your points - I think the chaos would def be a plus side for the game as those “set in their ways” would certainly have to adapt. Looking to see what CCP does with this (or any of it)…

Yulai, not Jita

To be honest, any realistic invasion is going to try to hit where it hurts the most - I still think that’s Jita although to be honest, any reasonable commander would hit all trade hubs simultaneously in an all out war…

Why? People put stuff they want rid of there, not stuff they want to keep.

You don’t need to invade Jita for chaos to arise if you behead CONCORD )

True - concord would be the ultimate target - but im not sure the dynamics of the game would permit for a complete loss of sec status across the universe - interesting tho

Well , they have means to lower the sec status regarding the concord , so well see what happens )

1 Like

I wish these were the old forums so that I could respond properly to this and only get an Edited by CCP Zymurgist in response. As it is not, allow me to translate what this person actually wants for everyone else:

“I think it would be a good idea if all the rich people in game spawned in front of me in 1 EHP freighters full of their stuff, and I in a Polaris-class titan with an actual AOE doomsday can kill them all and make myself über-rich”

Unfortunately I disagree with the “translation” - I think the game has become too stagnant - You need something completely out of left field to spark imagination and to shake things up… These trigs are a great opportunity to really make EVE spectacular

The game will die if you shake it up too much. Lots of people come for PVP but they end up doing PVE. Most of the people that play this game either do mission running or some other kind of PVE/industry in hisec, or are nullbots farming anoms.

Go ahead and “shake it up” if you want, but you’re delusional if you don’t think a massive amount of people will quit the game if Jita becomes trigsec.

1 Like

Well I think all the people in Lowsec / null sec just got shafted with the change to the citadel mechanics and then some ppl using sisi (and violating the Eula which ccp again did nothing to check up on) to determine the more lucrative drops. Not to mention the corps that sprang up over night to exploit this wonderful hole. People will come and go etc. When EVE for mobile launches in august, I think ccp will lose more players… No cross over, more developed storyline (with a timeline split) etc…

Just to be clear - shaking things up is the idea - if the game loses players fine - I think more peeps lost things with the citadel changes than will be lost with JITA becoming trig infested. Life finds a way…