Photon UI - General Feedback

Never seen such a compressed name list before. It fixed itself a few minutes later, but man, this dynamic UI really is going nuts.

1 Like

horrendously bad fps now

grafik

Rich people issues but still poor UI design (In the Character Sheet, the Info button goes out of view after a certain amount of Net Worth).

1 Like

Wait - I have ample space there. How many digit trillions do you have?

That’s sub-trillion.

2 Likes

The ample space is the content area to the right of the character portrait band on the left. And it’s only 3-digit billions.

What is your font size? With font size normal and UI scaling at 125% i am not seeing your issue…so it is depending on settings it seems…

But i guess it will appear for everyone of the richest at some point. I think i would run out of space once i hit double-digit trillions.

As a multi-trillionaire, I can assure you this isn’t an issue.

1 Like

110% UI Scaling. It shouldn’t be an issue because Photon is so dynamic and modern and adaptable, indeed.

Even at 100% UI scaling, the Info button sits very close to the edge:
grafik

1 Like

I see now what you mean. Once the 1T is reached, CCP simply says X.xx Trillion ISK. Clever thing, after that point.

I am ready for my upvote.

I shall begrudgingly bestow one upon you. :up_arrow:

1 Like

I’ve seen a couple plebs try to impress people claiming to be a trillionaire, and they always get that detail wrong.

1 Like

#JustPhotonThings

1 Like

Can’t scroll?

When I saw this window, I could not. Even though the text hints at more text. However, even if I can scroll, text should not be visible behind the button.

That actually doesn’t bother me. I think it’s kind of interesting way to do it. But in that case there needs to be scroll functionality there to be able to clear the text from behind the ā€˜OK’ button.

#JustPhotonThings

I really like that the ammo tooltip for crystals in a hangar/hold now tells me the damage. However: Why?

Hangar


Loaded
grafik

Why different colors?

Or rather: I just noticed that the hangar tooltip changes color by damage level. This is higher damage:

This is really nice (apart from the harder to read color choice). I want this in the loaded ammo tooltip as well. It’s really good design that needs to be implemented in the old HUD as well.

2 Likes

A kind reminder that we are still missing a horizontal scrollbar on horizontal view of the compare tool, that is long overdue.
And no I’m not using the bloated vertical view, it wastes a lot of space (like every UI that gets changed) and it sucks for comparing