pirate/nomad base-ship which could be moved easily - through cyno or even cc
- few sizes to allow 10, 20, 30 ppl to enjoy nomad life
- roams far behind normal borders
- pve in some systems far behind everything
- clone bay ability to allow ppl jump through
- real skirimsh fights without being stopped or camped on predicted routes
- even used by blocks to keep border on fire
What rly hurt us (relatively small corp) in past was being forced to join big blocks.
PVP with small fleets - then lowsec (and it was time when setting up ss back was not so simple as it is now), and currently lowsec has its own faction wars, not all want to be involwed.
Or set base in some lowsec and roam through null
Or make deal with one side, set tower on border territory, and do roams from there.
Or live in WH and do roams to null/low when wh-gate open
My corp was trying this and many other things - and we enjoyed it a lot, but moving all stuff to/from base/wh/tower - and being anchored to one place after that -waiting for all ppl to find time and move… it killed us at least.
Maybe idea is totally stupid, maybe it been considered in past (didnt find it but could use other key-words than necessary)… anyway - it’s mine and it’s the thing I could “sell” to friends from my corp and encourage them to install EVE once again.