Player Harassmemt, by bumping

CCP promised a solution for constant bumping years ago. I wonder why they never talked about it after that. Look at 51:42.

1 Like

3 Likes

No, they don’t.

4 Likes

Probably because they couldn’t come up with anything which wouldn’t break EVE or wouldn’t be gamed.

My guess would be the angry emails he mentioned.

cry loud! you ganking alts :smiley:

you may not have understood what it is written, that’s why it’s for smart people, not for minors.

also fun as ■■■■

But you get invoices for payments at CCP, right?

So you can sue anyone, right?

I understood what you posted just fine, it was inane and terrible advice, unless of course you like getting laughed at by someone in the legal profession.

that’s why it’s for smart people, not for minors.

What about smart minors? Is it for them?

BTW I’m far from a minor, by several decades. Being smart on the other hand is open to personal interpretation, by mine you’re certainly not.

5 Likes

Why not let them? This US-logic is totally not going to backfire and totally not going to cost anyone, who is stupid enough to try, a ton of money for zero gain. Totally not.

Let them bankrupt themselves if they want to.

2 Likes

LOL Europe is silly…

1 Like

That was funny. But same applies to whinning gankers who complain hisec is too safe, there should be no local, etc

You know that you easily could get rid of bumping if you simply make collission damage possible?

Both for ship to ship and ship to object?

THAT would be the real fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

rip jita undock lol

2 Likes

No just right…no “anybody can do anything” like in us…:slight_smile:

So what?

Just have more dock off points …and ban everybody that abuses it…

Yeah just ban everybody! Great game administration. :avocado:

3 Likes

Actually, that’s a lie; I see that level of stupid every time you post your batshit insane agenda of a PvE only area in a PvP game.

Du hast einen Vogel.

8 Likes

If this is all you have to say about it than it is possible that you are the problem,not my opinion…

1 Like

Are you claiming that your pursuit of a PvE only area in a PvP game isn’t the least bit crazy?

2 Likes

No crazy is this holy war pvp is fighting against any change to the better…

It’s blasphemic to even think that less pvp could be the solution here…because pvp was here before god even existed…THIS is the way some see it and you call ME crazy? :slight_smile:

Better is subjective.

Your idea of what is better is someone else’s idea of worse.

We get it, you don’t like playing a game that has an overall PvP environment; so why don’t you play a game that doesn’t have this?

3 Likes