Players Killed Super on Keep Undock

ah you did nothing so why you are worry ? and you try to show yourself innocent and you try to say we are rule brokers

At least we donā€™t need to have a fleet to undock and have fun

Itā€™s not, true, but yes biomassing altā€™s could help sisi

i do pvp on tq but i donā€™t have lot if time, talking about experience, an armor rag isnā€™t a good idea, then how much acc you can put, itā€™s just what you do with, and breaking rules is one of your normal job

Get rid of the test server unless official business bunch of sallies

Ah so you donā€™t remember claiming our system and killing my keep/sot 1 week after mirror , pls stop lying , maybe I gave you 1 Levi killmail

Hey come down boys we can settle this a couple days before mirror.

1 Like

just keep your crying in m-o dont hurt anyone outside m-o is that issue. oh guys. forum is not good place for fighting.
pot and kettle.
POD the kettle!

lets go fight back to m-o and bite some titans

1 Like

Removed a post that violated the forum rules, as well as the direct replies to it.

3 Likes

ISD Norros please report this to CCP because this is not only forum rules breach but TOS/EULA and law breach,this deserves court letter tbh.

2 Likes

It is being taken care of already.

3 Likes

thank you. please keep eye on forum and react faster.

they are doing a good job man, thereā€™s a lot of real estate for them to cover though. itā€™s up to us to bring this stuff up when we see it

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode @ISD_Norros
thank you for your prompt action

2 Likes

Wait they still killing people in sisi :smile:

remember, undocking in M-O is consenting to titan drive byā€™s
:rofl:

My god. This is all over stuff that happens on a test server.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather not touch this thread at all, but for the sake of rule clarification:

Attacking structures in M-OEE8 without consent is absolutely allowed.

Feel free to quote me if this comes up again.

2 Likes

what about killing outsude M-OEEB? this happens aswell.why nobody punish those who blow up things outside testing system?

The Dude abides

Read CCP Lebowskiā€™s post above. That should clear the issue up permanently for you.