Please remove these annoying roaming trig groups from hi-sec

Seems all you mostly do is post lies.

Multi-account players PLEX their accounts with ISK, they aren’t spending money to buy PLEX.

People consuming PLEX are the thing that gives them value. That they have value is the only reason anyone spends cash on them.

The people spending cash on them are essentially buying a gift certificate - it adds both cash and a future liability.

So long as the company is solvent, operating, and intent on honoring PLEX in circulation, they don’t truly become profit until they’re removed from circulation.

And frankly, you’re wildly wrong about who’s buying the most PLEX as well. Not everyone with multiple accounts is a 24/7 krab.

While we’re at it, though, let’s be honest: If this goes on for more than a few posts, it will devolve per usual: You’ll throw a tantrum and force ISD to unhide a bunch of my posts, just as always. I’m going to go ahead and spare them the grief this one time because frankly, if you haven’t grasped a topic as simple as PLEX in… however… long they’ve existed, it’s likely beyond your ability.

2 Likes

More Bullsh*t from you, Multi-account players are not spending 1000’s of dollars to sub their accounts.

Also CCP gets paid immediately for PLEX sales, they don’t wait for that PLEX to be used in-game so they can collect the money.

As for the rest of your crap-ass statement, you’re a fecking troll and a blight on this community.

No input automators.

When I used to multibox 6+ accounts, I would always do it with PLEX purchased in game. I’m not about to drop $$ to subscribe an account when it’s so easy for the account to pay for itself by farming ISK then just buying 500 PLEX off Jita markets.

They do have to wait for it to be used before they can count it as income though, unused PLEX is a liability in terms of services paid for but not yet received.

3 Likes

That’s just some tricky bookkeeping, they still have the money in their account even if the PLEX isn’t used.

1 Like

Nope it’s standard accounting practice. CCP might have the money but they still owe the service that has been paid for; ergo it is a debt until the service has been delivered and is thus a liability.

6 Likes

They actually dont have high alpha (unless crits happen).

Them being triglavian ships following triglavian mechanics already works in similar way - they start at lower DPS and as they shoot their DPS rises up to a certain maximum. So its not like they start shooting at the peak of their DPS output - they have to ramp it up over time and that gives attentive player plethora of time to escape. In that sense Triglavian roaming wings are a perfect nemesis against AFK people.

4 Likes

LOL, you haven’t seen Star Citizen then.

Once you have purchased a digital product you accept the fact its a digital item and no refund is given. And you money has been passed onto the salers bank account.

Its your issue if you haven’t used said digital product.

1 Like

Exactly my point. When PLEX is bought with real money, CCP doesn’t wait for the PLEX to be used before they collect the money, money from PLEX sales is immediately placed into CCP’s bank account. Also there is no ‘Money back guarantee’ or refund if the buyer doesn’t use the PLEX or if it gets destroyed in-game.

Yip we all remember that player that lost 1500plex when he got ganked in highsec, you use plex as you see fit. CCP does stop you from being an idiot.

1 Like

Yeah, players complaining about that and constantly asking for a refund is probably the main reason CCP added the PLEX Vault to the game.

Ehi blindturn read the patch note and you will see that ccp tell the date when they add the scout trig.
not ccp fault
only yours.

1 Like

Well it’s not as simple as paying attention.

I’ve been using a starter ship for killing belt rats in high sec for the xp bonuses. Now skill wise my core and nav are at 5, can even fly Trig battlecruisers at mastery 5.

Flew into an asteroid belt that had 4 trigs already in it so immediately initiated warp to a station, warp initiated then BOOM no ship. Starter ship no great loss didn’t cost anything.

My point is new players haven’t got their skills at 5 so they will be slower to initiate warp and if I can’t get away in time, they certainly won’t.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s the idea, CCP may want them blown up, so they become interested, rather than bored in the game.
You know, let them study some tactics, learn to avoid or even fight Trigs, stuff like that.

5 Likes

We had a corp m8 fly out to one thinking “ive master highsec rats” only fly in on an Rattlesnake ratting a trig site.

Nothing wrong with that so far, but his was in Pacifier, and we all know how Trig love new T2 and Factional ships over T1, so as you can imagine he didn’t last long enough to even get half way through warp up.

Now you expect most players to throw their toys, but all we got was "+#@$÷ me, that was intelligent, didn’t expected that, anyone able get my can?"

A little later after asking him why, he was already to go do the trig as a small group. He love the fact he didn’t expect the trig tactics, saying “this is a cool addition”, we had to warm him not to be too cocky, and do a few with fleet m8’s that have done Trig before.

But general feel among many i know enjoy this.

6 Likes

No. Deal with the murderbots or move away from them.

As a player with a pretty much solo highsec toon, I choose the latter. It’s easier than dealing with forum salt.

3 Likes

I, for one, welcome our new Trig Belt Lords.

2 Likes

Please do. :wave:

6 Likes