Please resign

This is a request to any and all that had any involvement in creating this stupid new event and the ignorant balance changes we’ve seen over the past two years. Please just quit so we can get someone else at the helm to un-■■■■ this whole damn game. So many cool things could have been done… Yet here we are with a DEAD TV SHOW crossover event… This is ■■■■■■■■.

14 Likes

signed

The introduction of aliens after 20 years so saying there are no aliens in EVE really fries my bacon. :rage:

And to do with with such a now-terrible story and series instead of at least coming up with something new and unique to the game. :-1:

5 Likes

No, my racist friend. This is what happens when you don’t get angry over holiday events. Holidays that don’t exist in the EVE universe.

It’s not the Asians that are to blame. It’s you.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

No racism just facts. Asians ruin gaming, every time.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t call him racist for his comment. It’s pretty well shown that Eastern/Asian game development companies typically use practices that Western consumers ideologically oppose. It’s the same reason that so many hit titles from Korea have been introduced and die in short order in our markets.

1 Like

Lineage 2 remembers…

@Hadrian_Tobran I don’t think anybody in right mind would accept the position.

I know, right?

Like EA, Blizzard, Ubisoft, Bethesda and…hold on…they’re not Asian. They’re dirtbag American companies. Some of the worst on the planet.

So yeah. PIM is blatantly racist and so are you and the other zombies upvoting him.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

dafuq you call FFXIV? the woke BS is coming from the west. like dr who

The British public is defunding the BBC in their hundreds of thousands, beeb needs to get some extra cash from somewhere else might as well be Eve Online players. If someone had told me this was going to happen a year or so ago, I would have laughed and laughed hard. Now i’m just numb, ■■■■■■■ speechless.

1 Like

You have a point.

Could be the hope is that tens of thousands of Dr Who fans will rush to EVE and, not wanting to wait months to fly combat ships, pay for Plex and event packages with skins and SP and expert systems, to participate.

I dont think they’re tens of thousands of Dr Who fans left, beeb destroyed that show with wokery and just plain old bullshitery. Any fans that come over from that show will immediately want ganking abolished, and safe space to cry in.

1.Specifically restricted conduct.
The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting