Please Wait 9 Hours to Give More Likes :psyccp:

I like it.

They still see whats being done I think.

I hope emojis will stay!

:red_circle: Wait? Why is Tipa even considered a Veteran? :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for the info, will explore my new powers ā€¦

1 Like

Probably didnā€™t get flagged/modded repeatedly. DMC isnā€™t a Veteran because he has been flagged/modded repeatedly even though he is among the most active and senior of us. Thatā€™s Discourse trust promotion algorithms for you :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

:red_circle: So I wonā€™t get that level ever because I keep posting controversial stuff while bootlickers get all the fluff. I canā€™t wait for someone like Black-Pedro or Scoot_Choco to have these roles. Loving it already.

Although I can modify this topicā€™s title.

1 Like

You have to discover your inner bittervet to use those powers.

1 Like

I have those powers. In fact, I was among the three who had and used Wiki powers, too.

@Zhalyd_Lyehin @Nana_Skalski see the ā€œVeteranā€ next to my name? That doesnā€™t appear automatically. You have to assign it to yourself in your profile once you achieve the rank.

@Xeux and @Pix_Severus can do it too since they lost the ā€œRegularā€ title after it was renamed. Poor @Destiny_Corrupted hasnā€™t achieved it because she has been moderated too many times (though to be 100% honest she contributes so well that she deserves it and probably should get it on appeal)

1 Like

@Nana_Skalski you modified the title of the Moderation of Forums topic!!? Wow, you have a lot of guts

1 Like

:red_circle: Okay, so I am a veteran now. And now I can and have to responsibly moderate the forums because I am a Veteran?

1 Like

You had those powers even if you didnā€™t list the title. The title is just for vanity.

:red_circle: So I could even responsibly moderate the forums from the shadows without anyone knowing who might have done it? And Veterans with disagreeing points of view can just responsibly counter moderate topics? This is fun.

2 Likes

What is this fresh helll

2 Likes

OPs will get a notification of who edited the titles of/recategorized their posts. And there will be a log for mods to review as well (you are not actually a moderator)

TLDR Forum Veterans have new powers and weā€™re trying to convince Aurora to disable them because they are dangerous (proof-of-concepts have been demonstrated). Some users are already wrecking havoc with the powers.

2 Likes

i almost ended up calling the FBI lol you are lucky the it ended Kappa

2 Likes

I donā€™t think EVE is worth SWATting over

1 Like

So unfair

Heā€™s as honest as the day is long

1 Like

:red_circle: This is so sick I even forgot to reddot my posts. This is garbage beyond imagination ā€¦ So just like something CCP would do. Who in their right mind could possibly think that giving ordinary psychopaths moderation power on a forum about a game so contentious such as EVE? This is ridiculous. Not even that cesspool reddit gives ordinary users moderation powers.

2 Likes

@Zhalyd_Lyehin if you want Iā€™ll go through all your posts and edit their titles to include a :green_circle: in them