Please Wait 9 Hours to Give More Likes :psyccp:

I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING BAD.

-walks into thread-
-looks around-

2 Likes

>>>I<<< personally can be trusted with these powers

But most of you cannotā€¦

Which thread? No idea what youā€™re talking about

WTS: EVE forum 0-day exploits, accepting ISK or Bitcoin.

1 Like

:red_circle:

Color me surprised.

User titles are poo, thereā€™s no option for bitter vet or old git.

3 Likes

Aurora knows what sheā€™s doing. She said all this is on purpose. I just donā€™t think they appreciate the extent to which this is a bad idea.

:red_circle: If that is really on purpose, I donā€™t want to know what they would do unintentionally. :thinking:

What are they even doing?

It is not a bad idea.

It is a GREAT IDEA! I like it. Thank you @CCP_Aurora :kissing_heart:

Youā€™ve upset @Katarina_Neeko by modifying her topic titles

:red_circle:

What now? Didnā€™t CCP kill their own wiki years ago because ā€œit would be better in a player owned Wiki than a CCP hosted wikiā€? Why should people start a new wiki yet again only to have it removed later if CCP feels itā€™s ā€œbetter placed in player owned wikisā€?

Why should Likes be a reason for someone to gain higher trust levels? I have seen the most ridiculous posts garner tons of like and the most reasonable suggestions getting flagged-hidden and receive no likes at all.

Just look at your post and how many likes it got for basically rubbish, for contradicting a CCP stance from the past and for invalidating player effort or causing more busywork for players because they have to create something again that is already there.

2 Likes

we need help now or else we are doomed X_x Rip

Do you know how to change your own thread title? Because you should be able to do that. If not I can fix it for you with your consent :stuck_out_tongue:

No you are not, my powers have run out. :neutral_face:

Need to wait for them to replenish.

But it was worth it. :psyccp:

Reddit has a lot of flair you can assign to yourself and your postsā€¦

But itā€™s Redditā€¦

@CCP_Aurora Is it intended that Iā€™m having now moderator rights (editing, categorizing, moving) forum threads? :wink:

1 Like

Why do you even ask? It is obvious you are worthy.

Yes that is an intended feature for ā€œVeteransā€. We are trying to convince her to disable it.