Please Wait 9 Hours to Give More Likes :psyccp:

If Aurora said “this was an accident” then nobody would have touched anything out of respect and consideration (we would, of course, report our findings), but it has been made explicitly clear that the new powers was intentional, so we were creating harmless proof-of-concepts as to why why aren’t so harmless if used intentionally by malicious users. This thread, and only this thread, became a sandbox for disaster. I do wonder if other users decided to wreck chaos on other threads… :thinking:

You are out of line young man! I can’t… I can’t even…
:facepalm:

1 Like

Hi, can I get some forum superpowers too? I promise I won’t use them for anything evil…

1 Like

What’s worse is that they stripped out a fully functional authentication system that came with the platform in order to to implement their own.

1 Like

Who changed the title of this thread? Wasn’t me… this time. I changed it the ONE time to illustrate why this was a bad idea (I only added a :crazy_face:, it was everyone else who went nuts)

As I’m typing this, they’re STILL changing the title. Y’all need to read ISD Buldath’s message above :point_up_2:

many title has been changed what is going on ???

I am not defacing them

I AM IMPROVING THE TITLES

With Emojis. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I told you people that giving Archer the Death Note was a bad idea, but no, you didn’t listen.

1 Like

I haven’t reached my daily likes limit yet. I want to get the badge but you all keep posting ■■■■ I don’t like so I haven’t exhausted my likes to get the badge yet.

1 Like

are you trolling us lol ?

I forgot to tell you guys: if you previously had the Regulars title assigned and had it dropped, that’s because it was renamed to Veteran; you can now reassign that title to yourself if you want.

No, they look nicer with :psyccp: when it fits the subject in thread.

you are hacking the forums? Kappa

Buldath might have something to say about editing thread titles.

I am not.

CCP is hacking their forums. :psyccp:

I hope he will like the emojis.

why CCP hacking their own forums lol?

I dont know.

All I know is, I am now POWERFULL.

Aurora said the new powers were intentional. We’ve been begging her to disable these powers. We convinced her to disable the wiki feature ( https://forums.eveonline.com/badges/48/wiki-editor ) but there are other features still to be disabled :stuck_out_tongue:

its not April 1st lol

:red_circle: Didn’t I recently post a topic about how the forum tools were “unintuitve” and didn’t that topic get locked for trolling by report of our lovely @Archer_en_Tilavine? I feel like I got trolled there as I pointed out the same issue back then. Oh well, how fun things can turn out. :innocent:

1 Like