Please welcome the new Community Developer!

Welcome to the pool!

shark

:smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Congratulations CCP Aurora! You’ve already done an immeasurable amount of good for new players; Here’s to all you can bring to CCP, the game, and the community!

2 Likes

Congratulations Kat! Everyone that knows you will be cheering you on and the rest will soon follow.

2 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Not sure whether I should congratulate you or feel sorry for you, but greetings capsuleer. :hugs:

2 Likes

You’d be wanting to complain about the GM team, not the community team, if you’re talking about tickets.

1 Like

I for one welcome our new lightbringer overlord.

2 Likes

Welcome @CCP_Aurora!

3 Likes

Hello, welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @CCP_Aurora

2 Likes

I don’t yet know if I’m going to like you.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard, @CCP_Aurora!

4 Likes

Welcome, @CCP_Aurora

2 Likes

Just press the “nuke everything” button and fly to Mars.

Nice handle!

1 Like

Congrats, Katalya!!! You’ve done some awesome work for Brave Empire! CCP just gained one heck of a valuable asset!

2 Likes

Welcome @CCP_Aurora!

I’ve got an important question for you:

• How do you feel about your bosses doing a very good job at running Eve Online into the ground?

Good luck.

1 Like

@CCP_Aurora Nice to see someone who lowsec PvPs.

BTW I read your bio and now my ship is an upside down turtle and my head hurts.

2 Likes

Welcome and good luck.

However we find it very important that you publish a health/psychological report as soon as possible, so we get to know you better.

More specifically an answer to the following questions will greatly appreciated :

• do you see red dots before your eyes? (Example : :red_circle: )
    • if yes : does this increase your blood pressure? and if so by how much?
    • if no : is your support blind dog allowed to enter your workplace ?
  • do you suffer from Scotomisation? ( =mental blocking of unwanted perceptions).
    CCP is a very interesting case where this psychological effect seems to be rooted in some mass hysteria which makes 1000’s of posts about stupid market tax hikes and other complaints go unnoticed.
  • do you suffer from a Procrastination personality trade which makes you unable to deliver on time the things you have promised the players?
  • is there an increment in the average IQ at CCP headquarters when you show up for work?
    Please leave CCP management outside the scope for this question since their extremely low values are skewing the result.

The forum health service :innocent: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

o7 and welcome CCP Aurora fly safe.

1 Like