Please welcome the new Community Developer!

7o CCP Aurora.

1 Like

:red_circle: Let’s hope we don’t see similarly childish behavior from you as we have seen from Falcon.

1 Like

Congratulations, and good luck! Don’t let us annoy you too much, it’s kind of our only real collective skill. :smirk:

Also, great to see CCP’s new ‘devs can play’ policy bringing more folks with varied in-game experience on-board!

4 Likes

Welcome CCP_Aurora :smiley:

3 Likes

@CCP_Aurora May I have someone’s stuff? Preferably someone with good stuff? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congratulations on the position. While I admire your determination, I question your sanity in volunteering to be at the forefront of all the usual brutal community feedback. Talk about being in a crucible.

3 Likes

Welcome to the shark pool :vulcan_salute: :wink:

4 Likes

so one more target for our t3 cruisers…

hello.

1 Like

Welcome, new boss! Good luck!

4 Likes

So, does the community you are developing have tournaments in it?

@ Shipwreck_Jones (not linked from the forums),
you could have seen that coming, coming from a company that deals with shipwrecks, and train companies hotels, and what not…
3h

As in, why do I save my posts? But I say, why not!

Welcome CCP Aurora

I hope you do a better job than the current community developers.

1 Like

Congratulations and I am sure you will carry on the good work within CCP as you have within Brave.

Thank you CCP for adding a valuable asset to the community team.

2 Likes

Welcome! We expect a lot from you!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you have to deal with the trash on this forum. Hope for your sake you stick to Twitter, Facebook, and r/eve.

1 Like

@CCP_Aurora on board! May your tenure be good for EvE and all who love it (warts and all)!

4 Likes

I wish you all the very best in your new role and look forward to hearing from you in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

Welcome CCP Aurora, and good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the Team!

1 Like

Does this mean the AT is coming back!!! :smiley: