PLEX heading for 4 mil a pop? ... Is this the first symptom of the sellout to Pearl for 450 mil USD?

Share your thoughts.

Anyway, higher PLEX prices are good.

• gets rid of tons of farmers who are only playing because they’re addicts. Anyone not willing to pay anything for this game likely doesn’t value it anyway, so they’re not actually a loss.
  • hurts RMTers, because they have to either lower the price or increase the amount of ISK they give.
  • Gives more ISK for the buck to those who buy PLEX to sell on the market.
8 Likes

This^^

PLEX = RM and deserves to go higher, 20€ for less than 2b ISK is simply absurd.

Absurd. ISKs for buy plex comes from grind. Plex price is as high as people are willing to pay for it from their grind time. Plex rise because it is stupidly easy to grind ISK in NS. Your points contradicts themselves.

Do I mention bot problem? Because nobody will stand a chance with 24/7 NS carrier grind. There you go with plex prices…

Yesterday I saw a movie on YT: “how to make mining bot in EvE online”. EvE is not dying,but CCP is sinking for sure.

1 Like

Easy to grind in NS? Maybe simple play eve as intended and don’t do things that everyone do.

I know exploration is bit random but in empire space running DED sites I make up to 10 billions a week just for few hours daily. So in low or even Null isk is even bigger.

You won’t make good isk by farming missions, doing ratting and sleeping between anoms, mining or any stupid thing that do everyone and make eve second job just to save 15$

btw. I still remember same topic that plex is to expensive because 30 days cost 200 mil. EVE has bot problem from first day and same thing with RMT. Guess what? It still runs as one of oldest MMO. Plex will be rising from year to year and it’s normal.

How get rid of bots? Change anoms rats AI, do mining not shooting at rock but minigame etc. this will make bot’s harder. How simple is that?

1 Like

Pay for a sub and Plex becomes irrelevant. A free month should be a reward anyway, not a play style. imo.

1 Like

It appears from this angle that you’re “asking” for opinions that directly match yours.

Or that you’re asking for opinions so you can crap all over the ones that don’t match.

Hard to be sure.

1 Like

In Bounties or value of loot? Bounties are the true isk faucet while loot does not increase the money supply…

You are so uninformed and delusional that I can’t even get my head around how moronic you are! … Bounties have been BROKEN for a long time … They are like someone spitting in your face when they are pissed off at you for a comment or an action … They are NOTHING … Whatever you kill you get like 7% of what the value is of what they are flying from their 300 BILLION ISK bounty pool? … even if its a newbie ship … meh … If you don’t know that by now you are in another UNIVERSE ! … and those that chuck ISK at bounties are dick swinging IDIOTS … They deserve to lose their ISK ! … and have it feed the game that we all love!

Talking about NPC bounties…sheesh.

3 Likes

The price of PLEX has been absolutely constant for the 5 years I’ve been playing the game. 1 old PLEX = 500 new PLEX = $19.95US.

The value on the in game market is determined by supply and demand. If experienced players want to buy PLEX on the in-game market to pay their subscription, you need players who buy PLEX from CCP and sell it on the in game market to fund in game projects. Economics 101 - no tinfoil required.

4 Likes

You’ve been in eve for 12 years and you don’t even get what bounties are? You kill NPCs and most of them give you an isk payout.

What I find really surprising is that there have been no mptc or PLEX sales recently… As far as I know. Previously it seemed that as soon as either got to a certain level a sale would start.

PLEX is for those who are wiling to grind for it, when they face 24/7 bots they won’t be so eager then. Bots will increase demand for PLEX, and PLEX will infinitely rise, despite other reasons. How can you be sure current price actually reflect demand? If bots increase demand? PLEX hit 200 mil in a month increase.

BTW I know how to grind ISK, I’m doing it for 5 years and already plexed for 2 years ahead.

4 Likes

I don’t get that calculations. Last year January 1 plex was 3.27 mil, now it is 3.69 and that gives only about 21 mil more per 500 plex (sub). This is so big difference to make another crying topic? Demand rise every new year.

Okay, it’s become clear that OP isn’t interested in actual discussion on the topic. If you’re not here to troll OP, be warned against attempting to engage.

Balos?
Foxbolt?

Btw, does no one else draw the connection between …

… isk 4 trade …
… whining about a high plex price …
… isk for trade
… and RMT?

Check the calculator again, you are bad at math. What 21 mil? Add one digit to it…

Was thinking exactly that!

1 Like