PLEX holders πŸ’ŽπŸ–‘

EULA does not waiver statutory rights & creditors have statutory rights even in the rock & roll worlds of Iceland & Korea. More laws are being made regarding digital assets & currency yearly too.

Anyhow this company is out living all these mortal coils. No exit strategy to PLEX, just 50 more years of hardcore computer games injected directly into your eye balls.

Proud owner of CCP here, 50 more years boys and girls. When you are deep in plex you really share a bond with the eve universe.

Stop with the negativity, this game has got 50 more years to go, many have bought and paid for it allready, join us.

If CCP was continuing to trade & sell subscriptions or assets despite knowing it likely could not afford or intend to pay out on allready promised game time ie, plex then it would be trading while insolvent which is normally a crime. Me not knowing the specifics of Icelandic law.

But any way Eve is far from insolvent so 50 more years, thanks to diamond hands here.

What more can I say but, you’re all welcome, I did it all for you.

PLEX is not already promised game time. It is premium currency that can be redeemed for an array of things, including but not limited to game time.

Your armchair lawyering is hilariously inaccurate as to the real world functionality of business operations and business law. Enjoy your delusion of CCP β€˜ownership’; the EULA and ToS explicitly do not grant you such entitlements and are fully enforceable restrictions on your rights as a consumer of software via license.

1 Like

My hands are made of wood, they decay really fast, thats why i have to craft new hands every two days .
Once i had diamond hands but i was in the park and i heard a whistling sound from behind , wen i turn to look wtf is going on all i remember was a grotesque silhouette of what it apear to be some kind of green monster , them a big explosion .
I woke up god knows how much time after and my diamond hands , gone :frowning:

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting