PLEX is too cheap

I don’t care what you’re stating in case you haven’t noticed. I’m saying you’ve only arrived at the bigger picture and still care for what the price is. The price of PLEX is however neither too high or too low - it’s the needle on the scale of the balance between the players who want to buy ISKs and those who want to buy game time for ISKs. Everything inside the game is then CCP’s property, and whatever you think PLEX should cost is irrelevant.

You’re either on the side of those who want to buy ISKs and so the price of PLEX will always be too low. Or you’re on the side of those who want to buy game time and so the price will be too high.

The only question here is, which side are you on?

Oh, I know you don’t care. It’s just repeating yourself to affirm your perception. That’s alright, no worries. There are no sides here, even if it always necessary for people seeking validation to create the notion of a binary debate :slight_smile: Fortunately, you’re not the only person in the topic :slight_smile:

Are you saying I’m wrong?

Oh, I’m terribly sorry, I did not realise it was time already for the troll routine. It is not a matter of right or wrong, as I said, it isn’t binary. Now if you like, as your question indicates, I could repeat myself and our discussion here thusfar, but it might be more efficient to simply read the exchanges.

1 Like

So tell me, where am I wrong?

You are wrong with the below?

I don’t buy ISK (with real $$$) and I buy in game PLEX, with ISK. However, even though I prefer that PLEX in game prices remain low (as I need to feed my army of Omega accounts), I am also concerned about the low price and it’s effect on the game. I prefer a more stable price which is not manipulated (by outside influences).

You are not the Wise Man with the infallible knowledge…

Stable as in the same ISK price or stable as in the same real price?

Stable as in not taking a nose dive (in game) due to some outside the game agenda. Fluctuations will always happen… it’s called life, I have accepted that truth after some hard lessons :slight_smile:

Which nose dive?

All I have to say is:

:roll_eyes:

You really are going in circles… Not going to engage in that…

Please, tell me what nose dive you’re seeing! Is it the 5%-10% drop we now have? Is this the “nose dive” you’re talking about?

Now you are trying to make up facts to suit your argument…

Price nearly touched 3.5m and dropped to 2.7m. Pick up a calculator?

It’s not just that but the prolonged nature of the drop… there are some good points made in this thread about a possible explanation. Like the new Alpha Clones with more skillpoints etc.

All you seem to be trying to do is show how smart you are and prove others wrong…

If I say you are the smartest and the ‘rightest’ fella, will you move on?

No. You’ve been talking about a “nose dive” and I want to know what you mean. If anyone is making anything up then it’s you, but I’m only asking. I’d like to know where your frustration is coming from.

When you’re talking about 3.5m then you’re referring to the prices of last year, which also had prices of as low as 2m. You wouldn’t say you’re being subjective in your choice of numbers?

Seeing that if you only go back far enough you’ll find that the prices for a month of game time were as low as 600m ISKs at some point, and even lower.

So why did you pick the prices of July and December of last year? Whats so special about it and why are you not arguing that it is a price rise and use the prices of January 2017?

Look, you are doing it again… prices were on an ever increasing trajectory. Starting from the introduction of GTCs. Long term trend is up, but I guess you will dispute that as well since it suits your argument…

In order to get to 3.5 you usually need to go through 2…

Exactly? Now they are 2.5x that… long term trend? Do you see it?

If not, lets end this now… we are going in circles…

I’m not disputing anything here, sweetie. But if you want to say it’s a nose dive and you’re unhappy about it, well, then you now should have learned it isn’t and you should be happy instead. Or am I wrong again?

You just think to yourself that you are not… everyone will be happy :smiley:

I am out of this.

1 Like

I’m asking you! You can tell me that I’m wrong. I just want to know what’s on your mind.

“PLEX is too cheap” - Yeah, it’s summer. It will pass. Also, looks like more people are going alpha and less demand on the market. Just wait 'till everyone stockpiles and prices go back up.

YEA RIGHT!! its too cheap … i want to sell a plex for 5 millions!!
you know thats a question on market stuff
some buy … some sell … if the guys buying are more then the guys are selling … the price goes up
if not … it goes down …

so easy

JuuR

1 Like

and now because off:

price of PLEX will go further down …