PLEX Prices

I sent it to your main 20 minutes ago
pd

1 Like

ty so much my bro , you are a true philanthropist :smiley:
unfortunately this is my main … i guess you sent it to other char not me lol

That wasn’t you in Perimeter baring the slogan “So many pods so little time :(”?

naaaa I’m in arzad right now

ty anyway i hope you can get your donation back

edit:
ty @Solstice_Projekt i guess you are the real philanthropist and frostpacker was just messing with me

:heart:

1 Like

Oh my why is your balance so low? Did you just buy plex? Or are you hiding it?

/

Didn’t mean to probe but I am fitting a ship right now and will be dropping probes in Arzad real soon to take a sneak peak.

because there is a few years i don’t grind
i will be frank here
i got kinda mad that you are asking this
i dont hide ■■■■
i have one char and i tell every one were i live
i have 300 million because @Solstice_Projekt sent me 200

i have 500 plex

this month i spend a crazy amount in pvp because i received a kind donation of fat money, i will not tell who did because i don’t know if he wants

i was close to the 1000 kill solo
so i got way more suicidal than the normal , but i achieved my goal
Captura de Tela 2022-09-19 às 03.55.38

anyway this donation ■■■■ is not normal to me
i don’t want to be unfair to anyone because i must have forgotten but i think i receive like 4 donations in all my years in eve including the 2 i talked above

wen you told you are rich AF and sent me money i logged in kinda happy , oh boy ,

i usually grind the plex and fw my way from ship to ship and thats it (and by grind the plex i include the skill injector i sell every month because after the extractor thing i didn’t get ANY SP)

my usual feeling about isk in eve is , WTF this guys do with all that money, because they complain about losing one hulk , have trillions , don’t do PVP … its a mystery to me

and is not like i never had money, you bet i had … money and big assets is to blow up or for sov holders and corp owners IMO

edit:
you are fine @Iceacid_Frostpacker i like you, I’m kinda mad this days because I’m having big problems IRL don’t mind my rant

4 Likes

Why do I feel so bad after saying that before?

Your Pilot’s background story is leaving me feeling guilty. PVP in New Eden is just not as rewarding as it could be. It should be full of rewards for the amount of skill it actually takes to kill a ship of simular class / spec.

And We are about to go into full Faction War for the next two years or more!

What will happen then?

1 Like

dont feel bad
there is a lot of people that make money with PVP like @Destiny_Corrupted
i just don’t have the motivation to grind anymore after all these years , not even sit for 15 minutes in a complex to get more LP , i do it the minimum i can
besides that i play SOLO and only fly amarr ships , its kinda hard mode but i have fun doing it
i used to make 3 billion a month and it was more than enough to have a plex and a lot of ships , and that was fine to me

even now that i have 300 million i don’t feel poor
I’m with 500 plex guaranteed and with the 300 i can buy 3+ augurors or 20 coercers , is not like if i want i cant continue to play

also the losses i suffered were many but they pale in comparison to plexing for 10 years and that is a decision i made

one cant sell the tools of the trade , 20 coercers goes a long way
i have many years of eve if i really want i can grind more isk

its all right man :smiley:

about the new FW i don’t believe will be good to me , FW is about Rufus vs Dufus fighting in a merlin vs a rifter , i fell CCP wants to NULL SEC the scene , only time will tell

1 Like

So the higher the plex price goes the smaller the battles?

Also I jumped into
Arzad
But the ship I brought here is a cruiser and there is no medium gate.
“This acceleration gate is not configured to handle your Caracal.”

But plex there I looked inthe market it is 4.7 so I guess we are still ontopic

One could argue that those with a talent already reap the rewards of that talent.

1 Like

plex being expensive is bad because one have to make more money to buy ships …

you have to go in maps , sovereignty, faction warfare and mark ALL MILITIAS , them you have a map of the full battle zone
for your caracal you can do mediums , larges and open complexes , put dscan at 1 au and you can see people in the gates , beware neutrals blinking yellow because they can be in a curse or something and you cant see them , also OPEN complexes DONT HAVE GATES

i just jump cloned to jita 1 hour ago :frowning: i was in arzad , join the militia and the boys can teach you in the chat

i played the last 3 days , i had a surprise on how much people are active in amarr militia
yesterday i got caught by some mimies and they blew up my auguror , i came back in a coercer and killed 2 of them

them we talked like old friends , thats the magic of FW , people just like fo fight , but the vibe is kinda wholesome

edit::
LOL
ty for the fight @Iceacid_Frostpacker

2 Likes

Did you read your evemail?

na i killed you and log off , so much lag, let me log in again one sec

edit:

Captura de Tela 2022-09-19 às 05.28.44

i said i cant see you because you are my friend and don’t appear in my overview, but you don’t have to change … we are still friends
thats normal we put like that to see only targets and don’t see allied ships

btw for those to have any interest in that @Iceacid_Frostpacker asked me for i fight , i would never shot him if he don’t

Well I feel honored to receive blue standing from a Member of the Amarr Empire when clearlu I was there to shoot you. And Give you isk to then convert to plex seeing how we are still on this plex price topic

2 Likes

ty dude , i will totally buy a impell full of coercers :smiley:
i will stop the span
PLEX IS EXPENSIVE to stay on topic lol

1. Invest all ISK in PLEX
  2. Its price will rise
  3. Invest even more ISK in PLEX
  4. ?
  5. Sell with profit.
2 Likes
  • I don’t like unfounded rumors, in general, they exist only to confuse…

Plex’s prices are low…just as 80% of online players are NOT bots created to inflate the game…

Oh wait…

When Plex prices were 2-3mil, those were the best times

These forum bots are getting < insert reference #325/1984b >

< meme >

< meme not found >

1 Like

You, [subject name here], must be the pride of [subject hometown here]!

1 Like